NFL [NFL] Dreamteam - 2020-21 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Im having a ripper week with gibson, henry and hill. I was 417 coming into packers game with rodgers x2, adams, wilson, metcalf and m.andrews to come. Ive already won eliminator and projected to hit 660 :)

Edit: surprisingly my only real disappointments have been cook and kamara

542 with only Wilson and Metcalf left...kamara, Jones and cook absolute spuds!! Kamara and cook should have gone huge today..both had great match ups...bears had no hicks, who’s their best run defender...packers put up 41 points and Jones was their worst player...disgraceful

Kamara, Evans, Conner, Andrews all in the gun this week. I've got trades planned based on how my backups go (J.Graham as TE and Mims as WR). Ideally Mims and Graham score well so i wont use my trades on Andrews and Evans but because the Saints play early i have to make an early decision with regards to Kamara. I think ill hold but i dont feel good about it at all. I'd hate to trade and have him burn me! That said, I think he has been on limited snaps the last couple rounds and if that continues he will continue to score poorly and lose value.

Kamara, Evans, Conner, Andrews all in the gun this week. I've got trades planned based on how my backups go (J.Graham as TE and Mims as WR). Ideally Mims and Graham score well so i wont use my trades on Andrews and Evans but because the Saints play early i have to make an early decision with regards to Kamara. I think ill hold but i dont feel good about it at all. I'd hate to trade and have him burn me! That said, I think he has been on limited snaps the last couple rounds and if that continues he will continue to score poorly and lose value.

Kamara has been playing with a sore foot the last few weeks but hill at qb has killed him..he’s taking all kamara’s goal line carries...

even before hill at qbb, he was only getting 12-14 carries a game but was getting 10+ catching targets. Those targets have now gone, as hill is running more and they are using latavius Murray a lot more. The return of Michael Thomas also hasn’t helped. I’m leaning towards trading him..

Kamara has been playing with a sore foot the last few weeks but hill at qb has killed him..he’s taking all kamara’s goal line carries...

even before hill at qbb, he was only getting 12-14 carries a game but was getting 10+ catching targets. Those targets have now gone, as hill is running more and they are using latavius Murray a lot more. The return of Michael Thomas also hasn’t helped. I’m leaning towards trading him..
Yeah it is a tough decision. I think i might trade him too. Then ill have some cash free to try and get CMC next round if he is back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

477 with bass and Baltimore to come.. chubb and Jefferson were ok ins. Henry, kirk and the seahawks three sucked

552 with Bills d and Tucker to come..I was looking at close to 700 at one stage..

the good: trading jonu smith for waller...
the bad: trading kamara for Chubb
I pulled the trigger on Kamara to Chubb more than once but im happy that i reversed it each time. Not happy i traded in Lockett at the 11th hour after initially favouring D.Hopkins or C.Claypool - who i think will kill it tomorrow and rub salt in the wound.

I did consider Waller this week with Andrews being out and i would have been a much higher chance to pick him if they played later. My reasoning was that i wanted to see how J.Graham went before using a trade on a TE and thought id always have the option of Tonyan if Graham did s**t. I hoped Tonyan would be comparable to Waller. Stupid, stupid logic trying to milk a score from Graham but being trade poor i thought id regret using a trade if graham scored 30 odd. That said, as much as i considered Waller, i did also like Tonyan and the extra money saved by going Tonyan would get me a better WR, or so i thought. Oh well, i do hold onto a glimmer of hope in my eliminator. If Gibson dominates then the Steelers defence score will be negatively affected. If Gibson pulls off another 3 TD game and scores 60-odd the Steelers will score less than 20 in all likelihood so i will really benefit from those events not being mutually exclusive. Obviously my chances are slim but i do hold out some hope

I pulled the trigger on Kamara to Chubb more than once but im happy that i reversed it each time. Not happy i traded in Lockett at the 11th hour after initially favouring D.Hopkins or C.Claypool - who i think will kill it tomorrow and rub salt in the wound.

Redskins pass d is top 3 in the nfl..Steelers also have dionte Johnson, Ju ju & ebron..a lot of people for Big Ben to throw too...whilst Claypool has been amazing for a rookie, dionte Johnson is Ben’s favourite player to target. You’ll be unlucky if Claypool has a huge game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back