NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Another year of overcharging, didn’t pay it last season won’t be paying this season. ESPN and 7mate cover enough anyway.

$300 is a ******* joke.

My site I used last year is Hehestreams.com

Very good. More than NFL2Go but has its advantages

I will be using Reddit streams however this year. Used them for the whole NHL season with less hassle than NBA/NFL as you dont have to load their bloated websites.

Last edited:
Anyone around here have experience doing the subscription via an overseas VPN or proxy server?

I did it for NBA this season and halved the price so keen to see if it is doable for NFL as well.

Don't believe NFL has the same pricing scheme. At least in the past it didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another year of overcharging, didn’t pay it last season won’t be paying this season. ESPN and 7mate cover enough anyway.

$300 is a ******* joke.
Geez $300 pays for like 7.5 months of Foxtel (basic + sport) on that.

Their business model is all screwed up. As people have said, when you compare to other streaming services it's way over the top. Surely in a market like Australia they would want to keep pricing low to get people in and deter piracy?

At this stage I'm not going to bother cause it hasn't streamed smoothly for months.

Will try alternates for the first time.

Last edited:
Way too much when most games are 3am/5am on Monday mornings.

I see it exactly the opposite way - for me it's why it's why I'm stuck paying it every year. I like being able to start a game, spoiler free, whenever I get up, rather than having to get up at ridiculous time or miss chunks of the game watching live streams. And being able to watch a couple of condensed names throughout the week is like a gift from the gods.

I also really like being able to watch the Eagles All-22 film, which I doubt is available through other streams.

If I thought the Eagles were going to be s**t this season, maybe I wouldn't do it. But we're champs, and I expect us to be good again. And if we're not? I can go back and watch the Super Bowl whenever I like!

I see it exactly the opposite way - for me it's why it's why I'm stuck paying it every year. I like being able to start a game, spoiler free, whenever I get up, rather than having to get up at ridiculous time or miss chunks of the game watching live streams. And being able to watch a couple of condensed names throughout the week is like a gift from the gods.

I also really like being able to watch the Eagles All-22 film, which I doubt is available through other streams.

If I thought the Eagles were going to be s**t this season, maybe I wouldn't do it. But we're champs, and I expect us to be good again. And if we're not? I can go back and watch the Super Bowl whenever I like!
The Eagles ARE going to be s**t this season fyi sorry bro

Kind of feel like I have to pay up, it's gonna be the easiest way to watch Packers games on demand when I can't watch them live. I wish there was an $100 team only option but I guess I'll watch the odd neutral game plus GMFB a few days a week

Kind of feel like I have to pay up, it's gonna be the easiest way to watch Packers games on demand when I can't watch them live. I wish there was an $100 team only option but I guess I'll watch the odd neutral game plus GMFB a few days a week
Sorry to break it to you too, but the Packers are gonna be shut this season too :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back