NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Why? Just wait for the best VPN purchase price and get the entire pass for less than that. You can sign up to a VPN service just for the trial period then cancel.
I may well do that then. When do we normally find out the cheapest VPN purchase price? I've never dealt with VPN's or anything like that so not sure how steep the learning curve is to figure that s**t out.

No I didn’t set up a new account.

I would stay away from India VPN. people got burned using that last year with NBA. it was the one region where you always had to use that VPN address to use the service.
Ah yeah I remember that.

Funny it came up in USD. Interesting.

At this stage with Brazil, it's still 200 so I'll skip it....probably:)

$200 isn't bad, I'll probably end up getting it if I can get it for that price - I've already got a VPN so that parts not an issue

I'm surprised because I knew that you could get cheaper NBA subs via VPN but I was under the impression NFL gamepass was the same price worldwide

I have an iptv service I get all the uk sports channels as they show a lot of nfl games and I can re watch the games back for 7 days.

im looking for a USA service so I can get the college and all the American sports, anyone know of a good one.

There is the follow your team option which is 100 bucks less which i might use this year but the ability to be able watch the games at any time (and the condensed option) makes the choice easy for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was checking my gamepass on the internet and it was saying my subscription was over from last year and I couldn't watch any videos, but when I went into my gamepass app on mobile phone it said my subscription was still active and I could watch all kinds if videos.

So I logged back into the internet, still not active, but I kept persisting, navigating around, forcing a specific html address to load, logging out and back in, etc, and then suddenly i can watch videos tho if I went to the main gamepass front page it still acts like I dont have a subscription.

Weird

Well the NFL did just give each team a bit over $260M and then whatever each team made in local TV money.

Surely they can give us fans something for their a overpriced service

Well the NFL did just give each team a bit over $260M and then whatever each team made in local TV money.

Surely they can give us fans something for their a overpriced service

Ahhhh poor ole gullible aussie dude, you have a lot to learn;

You're Thurman Murman, Sparky Blue is Willie :p

NFL game pass should be free for overseas fans just like AFL live is for fans living out of Australia.

Anyway to my point what is everyone doing this year for their live pass? Last year I went directly through the NFL but if there is a cheaper and reliable way I'd like to know about it.

When I was at work I just streamed games via. Reddit game links.

NFL game pass should be free for overseas fans just like AFL live is for fans living out of Australia.

Anyway to my point what is everyone doing this year for their live pass? Last year I went directly through the NFL but if there is a cheaper and reliable way I'd like to know about it.

I'm just signing up again through NFL.com. At 4am (sometimes earlier) running on maybe an hour's sleep and pure adrenaline, trying to find a stream isn't exactly something I want to be doing. Plus, I tend to watch the replay of the game at least once, sometimes two or three times depending on what I'm looking for. Could probably find a cheaper alternative through a VPN, but I've had mixed experiences with VPNs when streaming stuff, so I'm just gonna pay full price.

I'm just signing up again through NFL.com. At 4am (sometimes earlier) running on maybe an hour's sleep and pure adrenaline, trying to find a stream isn't exactly something I want to be doing. Plus, I tend to watch the replay of the game at least once, sometimes two or three times depending on what I'm looking for. Could probably find a cheaper alternative through a VPN, but I've had mixed experiences with VPNs when streaming stuff, so I'm just gonna pay full price.

Yeah fair call, that's what I was weighing up as well whether it's worth all the hassle trying to find reliable streams or just to pay up full price and enjoy the games that way again.

GG.exe whats your thoughts on NFL2Go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back