NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

... but I've had mixed experiences with VPNs when streaming stuff, so I'm just gonna pay full price.

You use a VPN for the initial Gamepass sign up. That's it. Once you've paid your sub you can quit the VPN and not use it again the entire season. Same with NBA League Pass. A simple Google search will confirm the above.

The NFL handled last seasons' platform change atrociously. Their arrogance with the current price point locally should not be endorsed.

Last season I paid approx AU$165 which I'm sure was about a $100 saving.

You use a VPN for the initial Gamepass sign up. That's it. Once you've paid your sub you can quit the VPN and not use it again the entire season. Same with NBA League Pass. A simple Google search will confirm the above.

The NFL handled last seasons' platform change atrociously. Their arrogance with the current price point locally should not be endorsed.

Cool. How do I use a VPN?

Just FYI.

I used this method for years, through Romania. Last year I renewed at the discounted price but was only available to log in via NFL Europe portal which was geo-blocked. I wouldn't go down this path again, it was a major hassle, even if Colombia is in South Ameria. You just never know the next continent they're planning to geo-block.

Continuing 2017 subscribers get to keep Gamepass at the 2017 rate, not the 2018 rate.....$107 AUD over three month installments.

--------------------------

Hi GG,

The countdown to the 2018 NFL season has begun, and with NFL Game Pass you’re set to enjoy all the action anytime, anywhere, with new and exclusive content.

It couldn’t be easier. Your Season Plus Pass (Installments) subscription will auto-renew at no extra cost on August 1, 2018. Your NFL Game Pass subscription will continue uninterrupted for the 2018 season and your NFL account will be billed for the first installment in USD at your 2017 rate of 72.99 USD. Your two remaining installments will be billed monthly.

This season, as an NFL Game Pass subscriber, you will get a one-time 20% discount on merchandise from NFLShop.com, and continue to enjoy 24/7 access to:

• 256 games live or on-demand – preseason, regular season, Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
  • NFL Network – watch live 24/7
  • NFL RedZone – catch every touchdown, every week
  • Archives – watch NFL films and programming
  • Anytime, anywhere content – downloadable action for iOS & Android
  • Coaches Film – see the NFL game the way the coaches see it
  • Condensed games – watch whole games condensed to 40 minutes
  • New content, including Film Session – where 5 coaches and players break down historic plays, key game components and more
If you wish to continue your NFL Game Pass subscription, no action is required. Your access will continue uninterrupted for the 2018 season. However, if you wish to cancel your subscription, you must click the opt-out check box and update your auto-renew status.

Look at how crooked they are!

They make out like my 2017 rate is cheaper than the 2018 rate. But NEW subscribers only have to pay $274 AUD in total, at three monthly installments of $99 AUD.

But my 2017 cost was $321 AUD in total, at three monthly installments of $107 AUD.

I would recommend if anyone is interested in purchasing Gamepass, to ensure you OPT-OUT from your auto-renewal, and then re-sign up.

They make out like my 2017 rate is cheaper than the 2018 rate. But NEW subscribers only have to pay $274 AUD in total, at three monthly installments of $99 AUD.

But my 2017 cost was $321 AUD in total, at three monthly installments of $107 AUD.

I would recommend if anyone is interested in purchasing Gamepass, to ensure you OPT-OUT from your auto-renewal, and then re-sign up.

They always do that.

All insuranceis the same.... last years cheap policy is increased while a new policy under a new name is created at the cheap rate.

They all take advantage of the laziness of people like you. Smarten up GG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats f**ked up. and why i always pay in full. my email was for the same as last years rate of $199 US. which is about $270AUD today. so i will save a massive $5 this season.

I know they always charge more for installments but thats too much extra.

Also going through my old emails makes me sad. 2015 season season pass [no playoffs] $165 AUD [season + playoffs was $255 according to trial email] and then 2016 i got a free upgrade to season + package for the same price

2012 and 2013 season pass was $135 AUD and $215 AUD for season plus. I think 2014 was the same but dont have the email.

I wish Season pass with no playoffs was still a package since ESPN have all the playoffs and draft. paying the extra $80 was always bullshit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back