NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I just use my laptop and a hdmi cable to watch it on the tv so I'm all good but it's still an inconvenience that could be easily avoided in they took the service seriously.

I just use my laptop and a hdmi cable to watch it on the tv so I'm all good but it's still an inconvenience that could be easily avoided in they took the service seriously.
Stop being a cry baby. Just fork out the money and deal with it. Same goes for the rest of you! The NFL is a premium entertainment so make the billionaire owners wealthier.

Stop being a cry baby. Just fork out the money and deal with it. Same goes for the rest of you! The NFL is a premium entertainment so make the billionaire owners wealthier.
I do. I watch Gamepass through my laptop......

It's a rip-off but what in life isn't. Get an electrician around to do some work & see how badly you get burnt, going in dry doesnt really do them justice.

Quick question, I can get it cheaper via India VPN but do I have to watch it through India VPN or can I log in at work, on my phone etc in Australia?
You don't need to sign in via your Indian VPN. Can sign in from your work PC and watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think there is this year. What's wrong with Chromecast? I'm thinking of getting it provided i can cast off my phone.
It works, but occasionally my app closes and I'm forced to start again and find the same point in the recorded replay, also sometimes get lag issues loading up and share screening to the TV not connecting.
It's a first world problem, but a native smart TV or PS4 app would solve it for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back