NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

So no chance of a ps4 app?
There used to be. Depends if the NFL want to have people port the app to PS4.

Europe has a app but they are on a different gamepass platform

Does anyone want to split Game pass with me ?
gamepass only lets you have 1 active stream at a time, i dont think you will find anyone to split it with if you cant both watch at the same time.

gamepass only lets you have 1 active stream at a time, i dont think you will find anyone to split it with if you cant both watch at the same time.

A mate & I have split in recent years and it has been ok. Annoying at times but we communicated pretty well and made it work.

Used to get this as well as NBA religiously. cbf anymore. Redzone is the best and I don't have to waste my time watching pointless s**t. Whatever I don;t watch live or unless I'm awake I watch on delay. As previously mentioned, when you already have other things like ESPN, fox, other accessories why spend another 300 to 600 on this s**t. For the reasons stated, personally it's not worth it. If I didn't have fox or espn that's different, I'd get it for sure.

A mate & I have split in recent years and it has been ok. Annoying at times but we communicated pretty well and made it work.

i got two mates and all 3 of us watch! too be fair though only 1 pays! we just going to turn our phones off this year and watch it after work! bonus i get more work done during the day

How long does it take for games to become available to download after they finish?

I fly to Europe on Monday at 3pm and I'm thinking about getting Gamepass so I can download several games for the flight over. I would have just stuck to Foxtel previously but the ability to watch the games in the UK for 6 weeks is way too good to pass up.

Any guys who signed up in Colombia having issues? A friend that did can't load it anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, has anyone had an issue trying to cancel the GamePass free trial? I've followed all their steps but cannot seem to do it. They've also emailed me reminding to cancel, but the link to cancel doesn't work.

Hi guys, has anyone had an issue trying to cancel the GamePass free trial? I've followed all their steps but cannot seem to do it. They've also emailed me reminding to cancel, but the link to cancel doesn't work.

I had that issue a couple of years back I just made sure to email them directly requesting it be cancelled and advising the link to cancel it doesn't work.

I had that issue a couple of years back I just made sure to email them directly requesting it be cancelled and advising the link to cancel it doesn't work.
Thanks DA, I've replied directly to the email and also sent a request via the website. My concern is they'll ignore or delay my request and I'll be charged, then have to go through the process of trying to get a refund.

Thanks DA, I've replied directly to the email and also sent a request via the website. My concern is they'll ignore or delay my request and I'll be charged, then have to go through the process of trying to get a refund.

From memory once I emailed them I managed to get it all sorted pretty quickly just keep on their arse about it and you shouldn't get charged.

You will get caught behind the backlog of Lions fans doing the same too!

A mate signed up for the trial yesterday so I went around to have a look at a couple of games & have to say, overall I'm not too impressed with the picture quality, I had assumed it was available in 1080p but looks like 720p is the max, would that be correct?
For the better part of $300 I was expecting better.

A mate signed up for the trial yesterday so I went around to have a look at a couple of games & have to say, overall I'm not too impressed with the picture quality, I had assumed it was available in 1080p but looks like 720p is the max, would that be correct?
For the better part of $300 I was expecting better.
It's full HD. If your internet streaming is iffy it automatically gives you a weaker feed at 720, even 480

Remove this Banner Ad

Back