NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

So just create a new account and pay via Paypal? Works with no issues?

That's how I did it yep. I've been accessing gamepass on my phone watching old games since I signed up last night. No vpn needed after you sign up.

FYI It is mentioned on the Whirlpool site that Argentina is $99USD. My VPN doesn't do South America, but Mexico is 2500 pesos, which is $155 AUD, $114USD

When you switch from Mexican pesos to USD on the site, it shows $129US. So that's confusing.

Vietnam seems to be cheaper than that at $125US, the same as India. Costa Rica is also $125.

The South American countries are definitely the best options though - as well as Argentina, Brazil is also $99US. Interestingly, Chile is twice that expensive.

There's a few different options there depending on your VPN, but the other option if you want one of these Sth American prices and they don't appear on your VPN is to spend $12 on a month of Nord VPN then take the 30-day money back guarantee. If you don't need to be using your VPN to watch, you're golden.

It'll be my first time doing this, and I don't even feel bad about it. Of all the streaming services I've ever used, including services like Kayo, Optus Football and Stan which are all based here in Australia, NFL Gamepass is by so far and away the worst it's ridiculous. Not only has it not gotten better over the years, it's actively gone backwards.

I'm down Charlie Brown, wasn't going to purchase this year but I've got Argentina and Brazil on my VPN.

At $155 AUD you couldn't pay for the materials! (jokes...still a complete rip off in a global pandemic)

Just to confirm, dont pay on your credit card (use paypal?) and do you need to use a Paypal that is the same email as your registration email? I reckon my Paypal is the same as my previous email login. So may need to make up a new Paypal.

Just to confirm, dont pay on your credit card (use paypal?) and do you need to use a Paypal that is the same email as your registration email? I reckon my Paypal is the same as my previous email login. So may need to make up a new Paypal.
Credit card should be fine, i use paypal, which is still using credit card -- has address etc in australia. So it wont matter. Paypal email and gamepass email dont have to ve the same

When you switch from Mexican pesos to USD on the site, it shows $129US. So that's confusing.

Vietnam seems to be cheaper than that at $125US, the same as India. Costa Rica is also $125.

The South American countries are definitely the best options though - as well as Argentina, Brazil is also $99US. Interestingly, Chile is twice that expensive.

There's a few different options there depending on your VPN, but the other option if you want one of these Sth American prices and they don't appear on your VPN is to spend $12 on a month of Nord VPN then take the 30-day money back guarantee. If you don't need to be using your VPN to watch, you're golden.

It'll be my first time doing this, and I don't even feel bad about it. Of all the streaming services I've ever used, including services like Kayo, Optus Football and Stan which are all based here in Australia, NFL Gamepass is by so far and away the worst it's ridiculous. Not only has it not gotten better over the years, it's actively gone backwards.

You still can't even hide the scores on the Android TV app! I mean how hard is that and it's one of the key features for people living overseas who can't watch live. So stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used paypal, its a different email to my gamepass account. I was worried Paypal might flag something as it was being accessed in Argentine but it went through without any issues

Best to use PayPal as it acts an additional buffer in controlling identity and location...many foreign services require a local credit card to subscribe, by using PayPal you basically are the United Nations. Easier to manage future subs too.

Reading this thread I feel like the guy who bought last year's hottest smart phone. I may end up being the last official Australian subscriber (a fault of my out and out laziness in exploring VPN options as opposed to any righteousness).

In which case, I would expect to be anointed Grand President's Club Status by Gamepass.

Reading this thread I feel like the guy who bought last year's hottest smart phone. I may end up being the last official Australian subscriber (a fault of my out and out laziness in exploring VPN options as opposed to any righteousness).

In which case, I would expect to be anointed Grand President's Club Status by Gamepass.

Which just means you can hide the scores on the Android app.

#nflcares

Is there an app I can get on Sony Bravia? Google Play store? I can't seem to be able to search at the moment

I couldn't find the app on the Bravia, so last season I just chromecasted via google chrome straight to my sony TV., worked perfectly

Just paid about $140 for the season from my new shack in Brazil.

Did see a guy in a LV Agholor jersey moving in accross the street.

Welcome to the favela.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back