NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Ok it took them a year but it seems as though they have removed the scores from the Android TV app so you can watch a match on replay without the result being spoilt. Big tick.

Also I am watching one of the shows on Android TV (Around the NFL) and ran a test using the app on my phone - I switched off the wifi so it was on a different network though not sure that would matter. Anyway I'm currently watching on 2 devices Around the NFL on Android TV and KC/Houston replay on my phone. Does it usually kick you out of one straight away or does one just time out after a while? Don't think I've tested it before.
it used to kick you off one device, but they started allowing multiple device sharing at the sane time, either 2019 or 2018

it used to kick you off one device, but they started allowing multiple device sharing at the sane time, either 2019 or 2018

Has anyone tried sharing an account? No-one I know is into NFL enough to pay for gamepass but interested whether I could have a game on my phone/laptop with redzone on the tv. Will have to try tomorrow after work to see how it goes

No single team only option anymore? I used to buy the full version every year but found I wouldn't watch other teams often that weren't the usual TV games so wanted to just buy the single team option but they seemed to have removed that.

I've got a VPN, anyone know any other ways to access Jets games?

I only signed up last night (before immediately forgetting to set my alarm, so I haven't even watched the Eagles game.)

I think some stuff must've worked in our favour exchange-rate wise since I did the VPN checks a couple of weeks ago - it only charged me $135.99 AUD. I think that's only about 20 bucks more than when I first signed up to NFL Gamepass 9-10 years ago!

Hey, have any of you other blokes who've temporarily re-located to Brazil found the good coke yet?

So how does it work, set VPN to Brazil, sign up, then what? Do you need any other fake details or do.you need to always be logged in to your VPN to watch it?

Nope, just set VPN to wherever, sign up and done.

Can use your existing account and don't have to be logged in to VPN to watch after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else have issues trying to load replays on iPhone or iPad? I press a game and wait to chrome cast but before that button even pops up I just get a rolling 'video ad loading' instead of anything actually loading, nothing loads after 5 mins either.

Has anyone tried sharing an account? No-one I know is into NFL enough to pay for gamepass but interested whether I could have a game on my phone/laptop with redzone on the tv. Will have to try tomorrow after work to see how it goes
Sharing with a co worker. We tried watching two replays at the same time last week. After a minute he got an error saying "are you watching on another screen?" And his stream stopped.
I think some stuff must've worked in our favour exchange-rate wise since I did the VPN checks a couple of weeks ago - it only charged me $135.99 AUD. I think that's only about 20 bucks more than when I first signed up to NFL Gamepass 9-10 years ago!
I moved to Brazil for the NFL season as well but was charged 200. 🤔

Does anyone else have issues trying to load replays on iPhone or iPad? I press a game and wait to chrome cast but before that button even pops up I just get a rolling 'video ad loading' instead of anything actually loading, nothing loads after 5 mins either.
Yes had that problem last two days on my iPhone. Have no issues with my laptop though. I’ve logged a query with them

Came here to see if anybody else was having the same issue, very annoying!

Can anyone let me know if you can watch redzone on delay? Ie if I wake up at 7am can I watch from the start of the redZone broadcast or do I have to wait for it to finish and be uploaded as a replay.

I vaguely recall last season you couldn't watch on delay but I used to watch on Foxtel IQ so don't think I've had to use gamepass for it.

Just thinking as I type this you can start the redZone stream which will start at the live point and then rewind it to the start - can anyone confirm?

Went to sign up today and found out i forgot to untick autorenew.

Had a look at the archives and they have put some old games prior to the 2016 season have had the full games removed and only lets you watch 40min highlights.

Thankfully i have every packers game from mid 2007 on a harddrive

Just thinking as I type this you can start the redZone stream which will start at the live point and then rewind it to the start - can anyone confirm?
Yeah that’s what I did last week. You would think it would give you the option to watch live or start over...I’m sure they did last season.

Went to sign up today and found out i forgot to untick autorenew.

Had a look at the archives and they have put some old games prior to the 2016 season have had the full games removed and only lets you watch 40min highlights.

Thankfully i have every packers game from mid 2007 on a harddrive

I noticed that last night as well, checked some old games and only the condensed versions were available. Seems they have full versions of all playoff games at least as I watched the end of the Seahawks/9ers NFCCG the "Crabtree!"/Sherman game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back