NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Is anyone elses gp shitting itself? Won't cast to my Chromecast
Yeah mine stopped casting

Week 1 it was fine, hasn't been able to connect since

I can cast anything else fine (Optus Sports, Netflix)

I've tried swearing at it but no dice

I can Chromecast with mine again now so I assumed it was working for everyone. It sucks dude. Did you try casting from your laptop? Saw some people say that they used that as a work around.

It worked before week 2.

Then they updated the app and it no longer works. Same as with the Android tv app, week 1 it wasn't displaying scores so you could choose games without being spoiled. After the update the scores reappeared

Don't expect it to be fixed this season

Got a new Android TV, fire up gamepass app, scores are showing on completed games, no option in settings to turn off, find this on gamepass site

"If you're watching via Android TV it is not possible to hide the scores."

******* bunch of useless campaigners, email sent....

That’s cooked.

Got a new Android TV, fire up gamepass app, scores are showing on completed games, no option in settings to turn off, find this on gamepass site

See my post above yours. They just don't give a * about customer service it's pathetic. Seriously what sort of sports app doesn't let you hide the scores?

That is amateurish, they really don’t give a s**t

#s4u

Used my ipad all year to watch. Never logged out. Watched a bit on my phone this afternoon. Went to log back in on my ipad and I had been signed out. Then when I use the saved log in details it says they are incorrect. Click change password and it redirects me to the NFL site where I am logged in. Try to navigate back to Gamepass and I am logged out. What a head*. Just reset password.

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
The countdown to the 2021 NFL season is underway, and Preseason is around the corner! Plus, we are thrilled to announce that the NFL have confirmed an extra week of regular season action, meaning we are able to bring you even more football in 2021.​
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

So, with the start of the 2021 NFL Preseason in sight, we wanted to share some details regarding your NFL Game Pass subscription.​
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
More Action. Price Freeze. Better Value!

For the 2021 NFL Season, your subscription fee will be billed on or around August 2, 2021 at the same 2020 Season Pro full price in your market, AUD 190.99. With the addition of an extra week of NFL action, this equates to a decrease of AUD 0.29 per week from Preseason to Super Bowl LVI – giving you more value from your subscription. As you paid by instalments in 2020, your 2021 subscription fee will be split across 4 equal monthly payments.​
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
As a reminder, your subscription will continue to include live games, NFL RedZone, Game In 40, condensed game highlights, NFL Network, NFL Programs and more. There will be some extra benefits for NFL Game Pass subscribers for 2021 to make this season the best yet!

An Extra Week of Regular Season Action - New

Just when you thought the NFL Season couldn’t get any better, an extra week of action has been added to the schedule, providing fans an extra week of regular season NFL action. This means you can now watch more football than ever with your NFL Game Pass subscription – how are you going to celebrate that extra week?

Resume Where You Left Off – Available across all devices

Available on only the web last season, this feature has now been expanded across all devices! You can start and stop any on demand program, and pick up exactly where you left off, from any device. This makes it even easier to enjoy your NFL Game Pass subscription where, when and how you want.

Easier To Find, Easier to Watch – New

This season, we will be recommending content just for you. We’re going to be showing you all the best shows that we think you’ll love. Whether it’s favorites like Hard Knocks, America’s Game, or brand new shows that have just been released, NFL Game Pass has you covered!

What do you need to do?

All we ask is that you keep enjoying NFL Game Pass throughout the Offseason. Should you prefer not to return for the 2021 NFL season, you will be able to do so. We will be sending further information detailing the steps to amend or cancel your auto-renewal preferences by email on July 1, 2021.

If you any have further questions, please visit our FAQs here.
Thank you,

NFL Game Pass​
[/TD]
[/TD]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$190? From memory my fee has been closer to $300.
I did the Indian VPN sign-up a few years ago and by not canceling my Gamepass, letting it auto-renew, that Indian price for me has remained.

You'd be better off canceling gamepass, then navigating to the gamepass sign up whilst on an Indian or Columbian IP address to get a reduced cost

That IP address is only needed for the sign-up stage, as theyll quote you a new far reduced cost with the system thinking youre from that region. As Gamepass is not locked per region, you can then switch off the VPN and watch all year long from your genuine IP location.

my email today stated $129 US.

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
The countdown to the 2021 NFL season is underway, and Preseason is around the corner! Plus, we are thrilled to announce that the NFL have confirmed an extra week of regular season action, meaning we are able to bring you even more football in 2021.​
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

So, with the start of the 2021 NFL Preseason in sight, we wanted to share some details regarding your NFL Game Pass subscription.​
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

For the 2021 NFL Season, your subscription fee will be billed on or around August 2, 2021 at the same 2020 Season Pro full price in your market, AUD 190.99. With the addition of an extra week of NFL action, this equates to a decrease of AUD 0.29 per week from Preseason to Super Bowl LVI – giving you more value from your subscription. As you paid by instalments in 2020, your 2021 subscription fee will be split across 4 equal monthly payments.​
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
As a reminder, your subscription will continue to include live games, NFL RedZone, Game In 40, condensed game highlights, NFL Network, NFL Programs and more. There will be some extra benefits for NFL Game Pass subscribers for 2021 to make this season the best yet!

Just when you thought the NFL Season couldn’t get any better, an extra week of action has been added to the schedule, providing fans an extra week of regular season NFL action. This means you can now watch more football than ever with your NFL Game Pass subscription – how are you going to celebrate that extra week?

Available on only the web last season, this feature has now been expanded across all devices! You can start and stop any on demand program, and pick up exactly where you left off, from any device. This makes it even easier to enjoy your NFL Game Pass subscription where, when and how you want.

This season, we will be recommending content just for you. We’re going to be showing you all the best shows that we think you’ll love. Whether it’s favorites like Hard Knocks, America’s Game, or brand new shows that have just been released, NFL Game Pass has you covered!

What do you need to do?

All we ask is that you keep enjoying NFL Game Pass throughout the Offseason. Should you prefer not to return for the 2021 NFL season, you will be able to do so. We will be sending further information detailing the steps to amend or cancel your auto-renewal preferences by email on July 1, 2021.

Thank you,

NFL Game Pass​
[/TD]
[/TD]

about*******time.gif

about*******time.gif

I'll believe it when I see it!

Are they going to actually implement the changes they promise this year? Being able to remove the scores on the Android TV app would be a good start so I can watch games without knowing the result first

:D
For the 2021 NFL Season, your subscription fee will be billed on or around August 2, 2021 at the same 2020 Season Pro full price in your market, USD 108.99.

~$144 AU

What country did you VPN to? I will cancel mine and re-sub in August to get a better price.

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]
[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[/TD]
[/TD]

[TD valign="top"][/TD]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

What do you need to do?

Thank you,

NFL Game Pass​
[/TD]
[/TD]

Mine is resubbing at $99US which is around $130 it seems.

Just got the email. $217.99 USD. It is embarrassing that the email announces a saving of .33 cents US a week. Arseclowns.

And they're factoring in the additional week of football so really there's no savings across the season at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back