NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

are they blocking paypal payments from other than the region you sign up for?
Looks like it. I'll know for sure if i got targeted tomorrow...when they next try to charge me.

Visa credit/debit should work, accepted. If it fails, my sub gets canceled and i will have to rejoin, but they might try to flush me out again.

So ive created a new email, registered to paypal, wait till money comes into it, no cc info, and then register via brazil. See if they catch me out after all that.

Reckon all us people who have auto-renewed a non-aussie sub are getting scoped out. If you use paypal balance should work, no info that gives you away, but if youre using card or bank for payment, theyre rejecting them because the region is incorrect They can probably look back and see what we paid in years past too, see discrepancy.

Imo, gotta make sure you use paypal balance. all depends if i get rejected again tomorrow, then for sure theyre scoping out fake regions.

All those who werent auto-renewed but signed up for a new plan with Brazil, how did you pay? By card/bank? Or paypal balance?

Because if you got your sub using a card from aus tho you subd from Brazil, and your sub is still working fine, then maybe i am wrong and theres just a glitch with auto-renewers.

I added a CC card to my PayPal yesterday and confirmed it. Payment still failed again today. Trying to sign up now on a diff email from Brazil. Credit Card is only option and they want billing address etc.

Can't even subscribe in aus from the same account. Same issue as someone else. Go to subscribe and then sign in and logs me in. Scroll down to the bottom, click subscribe, and it flashes up then reverts back to home screen.

New account time I guess.

Interesting to note PayPal not possible from Brazil, but possible from Aus and also.....India. sweeeet

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try to sign up manually but am still having the same issue. Have noticed all the replays and such are still playing for me so it appears it hasn't been cancelled yet. That maybe the reason I can't sign up manually as I still have a registered account.

Try to sign up manually but am still having the same issue. Have noticed all the replays and such are still playing for me so it appears it hasn't been cancelled yet. That maybe the reason I can't sign up manually as I still have a registered account.
preseason games are in the free plan

New feature it seems on Gamepass. Watching the full game live, but youre late into the game, you can click a highlights button inside the live feed....it leaves a pop up box of whats happening live at the top of the page and the main screen runs thru all the highlights leading up to catching up with where the live game is.

Only problem is....every highlight has been a sack or punt. None showing the scoring plays or big offensive plays

I can't remember which country i got my game pass through - but followed the advice here last year and was able to save $100+.

This year Credit Card didn't work on mastercard. Tried my visa debit card - it was no problems - cost me $170 AUD

If anyone wants the "free" version pm me and ill let you know, did some digging last week and found an alternative, Does redzone and all the games if youre watching live, no drop out at all when watching Colts and Panthers last night. Dont think it does replays however.

Got warned last tuesday that they would try one last time to charge me on thursday 12, so far they still havent tried to charge me and its the 16th today.

Should be any day now they try to charge me. I put paypal balance in so they cant say it failed again.

How did they warn you it was coming?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back