NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Okay, so I'm about to start my VPN purchase for the first time, have been recommended that Brazil is a cheap way to sign up.

Can I confirm as I've never done it before

1. Set the VPN to location Brazil (or another country where it's cheaper)
2. Sign up with an AU credit/debit card
3. When watching, no VPN is required and I can just watch from my normal Aus IP address?

Okay, so I'm about to start my VPN purchase for the first time, have been recommended that Brazil is a cheap way to sign up.

3. When watching, no VPN is required and I can just watch from my normal Aus IP address?

That's correct, just make sure you clear your cookies/cache in your browser before going to the website to signup. I use PayPal instead of a credit card just in case it picks up the location through there but I don't think it really matters.

That's correct, just make sure you clear your cookies/cache in your browser before going to the website to signup. I use PayPal instead of a credit card just in case it picks up the location through there but I don't think it really matters.
Reckon I need to create a new email if previously I've used my AU based one for a legit sub in years gone by?

Reckon I need to create a new email if previously I've used my AU based one for a legit sub in years gone by?

My user name ends in 'fromaus' :D

The NFL gets $4 billion a year from tv rights alone right? So why is gamepass such a piece of s**t app?! It is seriously the worst streaming app I have ever encountered it is complete junk. Still can't hide scores on Android tv and now it's telling me I need to upgrade to watch programs like NFL Films and A Football Life. Hard Knocks and other stuff works so it's obviously some kind of glitch because we are forced to pay for everything anyway right?

Its pathetic, some of these issues are years old and still won't get fixed, I mean seriously one of the main features should be the ability to hide the ******* scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NFL gets $4 billion a year from tv rights alone right? So why is gamepass such a piece of sh*t app?! It is seriously the worst streaming app I have ever encountered it is complete junk. Still can't hide scores on Android tv and now it's telling me I need to upgrade to watch programs like NFL Films and A Football Life. Hard Knocks and other stuff works so it's obviously some kind of glitch because we are forced to pay for everything anyway right?

Its pathetic, some of these issues are years old and still won't get fixed, I mean seriously one of the main features should be the ability to hide the ******* scores.
I was getting the same upgrade message until I realised there are two apps, the nfl app and the nfl international gamepass app. The upgrade message went away when I logged into the gamepass app. Not sure about the hide score option as only figured it out this week.

Maybe check if you have the right app installed.

This is with a Sony TV.

I was getting the same upgrade message until I realised there are two apps, the nfl app and the nfl international gamepass app. The upgrade message went away when I logged into the gamepass app. Not sure about the hide score option as only figured it out this week.

This is with a Sony TV.

No my bad, I had logged in with the wrong account.....

For some reason the app must have updated and it logged me in with my old login, not my current one that I used to subscribe last season.

Not sure about the hide score option as only figured it out this week.

This is with a Sony TV.

No hide the score option for Android TV's (Sony here as well), I ranted about it a couple pages back, lazy & pathetic.

How much is it in Brazil? Maybe I can do this from the states.

If you do it from the states you'll probably have to have the vpn running the whole time while you're watching as well. Depending on your connection it might slow the speed down too much to be usable

You can do Brazil for the cheap price, but yes, you have to use VPN while watching games, because there is an IP rule in the US for gamepass. But...if you already have a paid VPN service, then it should be fine as those paid VPNs give you unlimited data and premium server / connection speeds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back