NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I forgot I had not cancelled my auto-renew and got the free upgrade. Last year was the first time hadn't taken the full package and really missed it during the playoffs.

I can't watch games live due to work commitment so the condensed games option is essential. Now that they've bumped up the condensed games to be around 40+ minutes in duration that's a very appealing amount of time to watch a game and several of them in one sitting.

Don't get the outrage at $260 per season. You're the boss of how to watch, what games to watch and when to watch. Foxtel? Seriously?

NBA league pass was over $300 for Australians but cheaper in other countries. At least the NFL isn't doing that.

Yeah but NBA you get 5x more games, 10x for MLB. $300 is taking the piss.

Yeah but NBA you get 5x more games, 10x for MLB. $300 is taking the piss.

Yes that's fair however my point with the NBA sub is they charged different amounts per region. Australia was over $300 whereas with the use of a Canadian VPN you could sign up for around $140. Clearly Australians were being gouged due to the popularity of the sport here.

The NFL doesn't have variable pricing like that at least. And as good a service as NBA League Pass is, it's still a little behind in quality compared to NFL.

US$160 if I read my email right.

Which isn't a bad price for 21 weeks of games. But we live in probably the shittest possible timezone for watching them live. My dream is for college football to **** off and the NFL to takeover Saturdays.

Not going to happen any time soon unfortunately, or at least until the broadcast rights deals come up in 3-4 years time. The current Saturday (college) and Sunday (NFL) approach works very well for both institutions, the broadcast networks and the local fan bases.

Like a lot of others I have only used the regular season pass previously as foxtel have all post season games. Pretty happy with the USD 129 seems very justifiable - I often miss the condensed game option in the post season when re-watching games on Foxtel- very annoying constantly fast forwarding rewinding etc

This year removing the regular season pass feels like a huge step back, i think Team pass is also removed now. and the price going back up to again. Next year if its only the season plus package i might skip if i cant find someone to share with, since i would be lucky to use it more then 10 times a year.

Going back through my emails it was $134.99 AUD for season pass in 2013. I remember it being high before then, when it launched in 2008 i used weekly passes because i was bad with money. and 2009 they started streaming NFLn and didnt introduce Redzone till mid-season and was a add-on sub.

Last edited:
No bigfooty discount code this year sparkyblue ? Hopefully you can swing something for us :thumbsu:

Or a price 'downgrade' (upgrade?) for those you already had Plus so didn't get a 'free upgrade' :D:p

(understand that's not likely mate)

Last edited:
I must admit I admire you fella's a great deal. To have to get watch NFL games live at 3am Monday mornings is a true testament to your commitment. If the Browns aired at 3 am my ass would be so asleep its not funny.

I bitch and moan about Crows games that have mid afternoon start times causing me some 3am starts...but those are on Saturday or Sunday and I have weekends off.

So tip of the hat to all you blokes. :thumbsu:

Shifts to 5am when daylight savings kick in. I actually prefer the 3am start. Allows me to get a huge chunk of NFL Redzone in before i head into work at 5.30am.

Might have to get the game pass this year. How quickly are the condensed games uploaded once the game is completed? I have foxtel but hate all the fast forwarding and rewinding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This year removing the regular season pass feels like a huge step back, i think Team pass is also removed now. and the price going back up to again. Next year if its only the season plus package i might skip if i cant find someone to share with, since i would be lucky to use it more then 10 times a year.

Going back through my emails it was $134.99 AUD for season pass in 2013. I remember it being high before then, when it launched in 2008 i used weekly passes because i was bad with money. and 2009 they started streaming NFLn and didnt introduce Redzone till mid-season and was a add-on sub.

Yeah I really cant justify spending $260 to watch Falcons games. I dont have time to watch other games or the rest of it that comes with the whole package & I have foxtel so I can watch all the post season anyway. $130 was a good price for team packages... Im hoping it is realesed closer to the season

Theyre the most boring team in the NFL. Whos your second favorite team?

Bit harsh... No side with Julio can be the most boring. Freeman goes alright too & watch out for Vic Beasley & Tevine Coleman this year... But to answer your question, never really had a 2nd team but I like the direction of Carr & the raiders and like seeing them win.

Bit harsh... No side with Julio can be the most boring. Freeman goes alright too & watch out for Vic Beasley & Tevine Coleman this year... But to answer your question, never really had a 2nd team but I like the direction of Carr & the raiders and like seeing them win.

Desmond Trufant is probably the best cb in football. If Atlanta ever get a pass rush he will be Dwayne Russell scary good.

GG's point stands though, since Vick was thrown in the slammer it has been rather boring.

U.S. and Aus were pretty close to parity back then

NBA league pass was over $300 for Australians but cheaper in other countries. At least the NFL isn't doing that.

I wish they were then I can use my VPN to tunnel to Afghanistan or the Philippines and get it for only $100.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back