runmachine

Debutant
Feb 3, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Denver Broncos!
Sorry if there's already a thread about this,but I've just purchased the NFL gamepass plus for the upcoming season.
The confirmation email came back as $0.00 not the $209 US. Has anyone come across this ??

Sorry if there's already a thread about this,but I've just purchased the NFL gamepass plus for the upcoming season.
The confirmation email came back as $0.00 not the $209 US. Has anyone come across this ??
I'm having a hard time to believe this....

runmachine

Debutant
Feb 3, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Denver Broncos!
Maybe only an Australian thing,I don't know.I would of thought a confirmation wouldn't lie

Constipation

Wasn't the image that immediately came to mind.

Got the email for renewal as well the order day and signed up....and Mondays, Tuesday afternoons and Fridays are once again "work from home" days.

Mar 12, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, PHX Suns, Mariners
Has anyone signed up or used their subscription through the iPad app ? $140 for season and $210 for full annual access...

I'm 90% sold ...

Yep, it's been great watching on the train into work and when I can't watch the full game, watch the condensed one later in the week.

But you can still use it on pc and hook it upto your tv for replays etc.

Quite a few lunch breaks have been spent watching SNF and MNF as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, it's been great watching on the train into work and when I can't watch the full game, watch the condensed one later in the week.

But you can still use it on pc and hook it upto your tv for replays etc.

Quite a few lunch breaks have been spent watching SNF and MNF as well
How quickly does it load on the ipad?

How quickly does it load on the ipad?

I get probably 1600kbps quality on 3G for NBA LP.

On Wifi its perfect 3000kbps quality from the get go.

Anyone know whether there will be an AppleTV app for gamepass this year? I watch my NBA gamepass in HD through their TV app and a 2nd game on my iPad. Would love to be able to do this for the football too.

Your LP? :p

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
I'm looking to get this for the upcoming season but have a couple of questions if anyone can help;

1) Is there any benefit to getting the Season Plus package instead of just the Season one considering we get the playoffs broadcast live in Australia?

2) Is there anyway to make the video full screen? I just created an account and had a look at the free game and it doesn't seem like you can fit the window to the full screen which would be annoying if I connect my laptop to the TV.

Cheers

I'm looking to get this for the upcoming season but have a couple of questions if anyone can help;

1) Is there any benefit to getting the Season Plus package instead of just the Season one considering we get the playoffs broadcast live in Australia?

2) Is there anyway to make the video full screen? I just created an account and had a look at the free game and it doesn't seem like you can fit the window to the full screen which would be annoying if I connect my laptop to the TV.

Cheers

1. Up to you if you want the extra games. If you miss a PO game for whatever reason, then it might be handy. Otherwise I wouldn't.

2. Yes most definitely.

Just found out im on auto subscription so I never have to even think about it,
And neither do they. ;)

j/k

It's definitely worth it. Beats stuffing around at 3am looking for a stream . . . and then another when that one's been killed.

As Dan said too - the condensed games are brilliant. Who ever said you couldn't watch 16 games in a week? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back