NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Yep we should have just acceleraed the 5G and 6G programs....Australia is geographically too big and too sparsely populated to warrant digging trenches from corner to corner of the country.
This so much. give me 5G internet.

Is it breaking any laws though? I doubt it, it's simply exploiting a loophole to save money on what almost all agree is an overpriced product.

Certainly isn't in the category of illegal downloading etc.

Not breaking any laws only contravening their terms of use (same as getting around netflix etc geoblocking)

Was quite funny when I heard one of the podcasts I was listening to telling the listeners in the USA to use a VPN to buy Gamepasss International instead, so that they can watch every game live or on demand etc.

indian subscriptions thru the roof, roger will mistakenly schedule a pre season game in India in 2020 and start suggesting the NFL should have an Indian NFL team.

Cincinatti on the move.

I get 45Mps+ consistently on NBN when I used to be lucky to get 4Mbps on ADSL2, but that is probably because I live somewhere where we didn't get stuck with FTTN
Lucky you. Most of the people I know have had downgrades in speed. But many of them were on cable before the NBN.

And then we put a crappy second rate wi-fi router on the end of the connection and choke the living daylights out of our throughput every time we turn the microwave on.

If we simply banned pr0n from the internet we would literally experience Star Trek type transporter speeds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god Im in one of the last places that will ever get NBN. Im on Telstra cable getting 100+ mbit. Im happy with that thanks

Thank god Im in one of the last places that will ever get NBN. Im on Telstra cable getting 100+ mbit. Im happy with that thanks
Yeah I was with Telstra cable and getting 100+, but had to cutover to NBN HFC. It is fine for me though - speed about 70-80 (or more on occasions). Upload speed has dramatically increased from about 2 to 20-30.

Yep, me too. But NBN has rolled in to my suburb now, so I assume they will use the same cables? WOnder if that will choke my speed once everyone gets on it.

Of those using VPNs to subscribe from India, 2 questions:

- are you just using Australian credit cards?
- could you think of a reason that paying in instalments might be higher risk of being caught out?

- could you think of a reason that paying in instalments might be higher risk of being caught out?
I have signed up the past 2 seasons through vpn from India, paid with my credit card and no problem. Last year it came to $172, this year $191 due to the exchange rate.
I don't think paying with instalments would add any risk of being caught out but there is the exchange rate risk that some instalments will be different because of this.
All i can say is that it has worked well for me.

australian credit card
same account login too that used to subscribe to australia
installments or not, wont get caught oit because theres no geoblocking for gamepass service as per their terms

Used Indonesia, paying by instalments, all good. I've posted before, they are rolling around in so much cash this obvious workaround doesn't matter to them. It's overpriced & they know it.

That said maybe we should delete this thread lest we blow a good thing, just saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back