NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Whenever I visit it it shows in AUD so was curious. Despite jumping countries with VPN
as soon as it hits checkout it goes to USD only. pre-sign up it let me pick if i wanted to pay in AUD or USD. but then didnt give me the option in the checkout.

I am actually in Malaysia atm and cost here is 124.99 so I'll just pay that before returning to Australia

That's sounds like a great price for a girl mate (whole night?) but how much is gamepass over there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My samsung tv has an app now which works well.

Samsung does not use Android TV, it uses the Samsung Smart Hub. My Sony TV has an inbuilt Chromecast so I can cast to the TV from my phone but the native app disappeared a few weeks back and still hasn't been sorted.

I downloaded the LG Smart TV app. Logged in, and it literally does not work, just a black screen with a version number in the bottom left.
It surprises me how in this digital era of on demand content an organisation as big and rich as the NFL cannot get something like this right.

I downloaded the LG Smart TV app. Logged in, and it literally does not work, just a black screen with a version number in the bottom left.
It surprises me how in this digital era of on demand content an organisation as big and rich as the NFL cannot get something like this right.
You're assuming they care about customer experience.

Thank god Im in one of the last places that will ever get NBN. Im on Telstra cable getting 100+ mbit. Im happy with that thanks

and as more punters switch to NBN you only get quicker.

like the last days of analogue mobile phones...no drop outs and the signal so clear you wondered why they needed a digital network

and as more punters switch to NBN you only get quicker.

like the last days of analogue mobile phones...no drop outs and the signal so clear you wondered why they needed a digital network
Exactly. Switching to 3g at sports sometimes the only way to get signal

Does anyone know how to fast forward on the samsung app? Ended up switching to the laptop tonight as i couldn't figure out how to skip the ads on the tv app.

New TV coming Monday will either be able to help you out or join the chorus looking for the same answer.

Are the rumors that the app is a bit buggy?

New TV coming Monday will either be able to help you out or join the chorus looking for the same answer.

Are the rumors that the app is a bit buggy?
It just lacks all the options we have on the computer (even though that is limited these days)
Works fine if you just select the game and sit back and watch. Just don't go switching between games, etc. You are likely to end up back at the log in page.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back