NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Important information about your NFL Game Pass subscription

We wanted to let you know that your NFL Game Pass subscription is set to auto-renew in 31 days. Your subscription fee will be billed on or around August 10, 2020 at the same 2019 Season Pro full price in your market, AUD 190.99. As you paid by instalments in 2019, your 2020 subscription fee will be split across 4 equal monthly payments of AUD 47.75. Should you choose to change your payment preferences to a single payment, please note that this would come at a reduced rate which would take your total price to AUD 174.99. This subscription fee will then be billed as 1 single payment. You can change your preference by following the link here.

How can they still charge full price after already cutting down 2 preseason games.

Sadly i expect the NFL to be arrogant enough to open training camps in 3 weeks even against health officials. because team the Dr is going to tick off on it since they are there for the team not the players.

Cancelled auto renew this morning, there really should be serious discounts across the board
Apparently the MLB pass dropped its rate and refunded people who paid before the shutdown. the people who paid early got the pro-rata price +10% back.

SO if anything the NFL will do that. Doubt they will drop the price lower 25% even if they lose half the season. This is the NFL we are talking about. up the price every year and expand into more countries but dont upgrade the app more than every 5 years. and then make the app worse.

I agree with this. Half of them aren't even full games. I went to watch that SNF game where we smashed the bears and it was only condensed.
I think the full games are only from 2012 on. and i think some years are missing some preseason games.
Before the UI update a few years ago it went back to 2010. Dont know why we lost those 2 years. Hell give me everything back till 2008 when Gamepass first launched.

and add the classic games they air on NFL Network to the archives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems I have to sign up this year. I really don’t think there will be a full season and I question if it even starts.

But on the odd chance they play, at least I can put the Browns loss behind me by 1:30pm and tee it up by 2pm

:)

Will cancel auto renew and watch how it plays about before considering signing up for this season.

There’s no way known that we will receive a penny back from the NFL if the season is cancelled.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cancelled auto renew and stated reason was it was too expensive, which it is anyway, but even more so this season.

After all they did for you, giving you that $10 back for the Superbowl drop out. Smh. 😜

Will cancel auto renew and watch how it plays about before considering signing up for this season.

There’s no way known that we will receive a penny back from the NFL if the season is cancelled.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

yes, have done the same.

Although with stuff like Florida's Disneyland opening again recently, there's probably zero chance the season wont go ahead, 'mericans will just do it anyway & wear the consequences.

yes, have done the same.

Although with stuff like Florida's Disneyland opening again recently, there's probably zero chance the season wont go ahead, 'mericans will just do it anyway & wear the consequences.

Didn't Florida have 15,000 case in one day earlier this week? Madness

They better refund if season is cancelled/shortened
LOL. this is the NFL. at best people who auto renewed will get a NFL shop discount code and half price gamepass next season.

LOL. this is the NFL. at best people who auto renewed will get a NFL shop discount code and half price gamepass next season.
I wonder what international laws say about that if it happens though hardly worth the effort for a few hundred dollars

I wonder what international laws say about that if it happens though hardly worth the effort for a few hundred dollars

Best get in touch with Muhyiddin Yassin's office and find out since you're Malaysian ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back