NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

When i navigate to gamepass site it tells me to signup. Even tho im already logged in. Cant access my account section. When i open the mobile app, it tells me im logged in and my subscription runs out today, but that im on auto-renew. So i cant access the web page to change my account to non auto renew, but im also unable to do anything else on the website, cant watch, etc. But i can on the app. Looks like the site and services are in a holding pattern right now. You cant do anything until they officially open it. So im locked in for auto-renew soon as we hit Aug 1 usa et time, say, 9am. I think im on the indian $170 aud in 4 installments option. Too late for me to change now, but in limbo just the same.

Yeah looks good, just cant find a menu option. That does help with navigation and acc management.
is it in the menu that opens by clicking the 3 lines on the top left?

Account management is diabolical. Still cannot turn off auto renew, still says my end date is Aug 1 2021 even though it took money.
they remove the abilty to turn off auto renew in mid july. it happens every year.

My sub says the same. but card still hasnt been charged.

Account management is diabolical. Still cannot turn off auto renew, still says my end date is Aug 1 2021 even though it took money.
I paid through PayPal. I then asked PayPal to stop auto payments from NFL GP. A way to safeguard their bs auto renew.

Interesting if you go to subscribe as new only package it offers is Pro Plan or the bs free package. No mention of Essentials Plan even though there’s mentions of it in FAQ and support section. So i asked why I can’t see it as an option …f******…basically to get you to sign in Pro

D80FB2A8-87AA-4E94-9880-4EC0C510F33F.jpeg

I paid through PayPal. I then asked PayPal to stop auto payments from NFL GP. A way to safeguard their bs auto renew.

Interesting if you go to subscribe as new only package it offers is Pro Plan or the bs free package. No mention of Essentials Plan even though there’s mentions of it in FAQ and support section. So i asked why I can’t see it as an option …f******…basically to get you to sign in Pro

View attachment 1194939
Yeh I paid with PayPal. Might do that then. Easy to do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not that i can watch gamepass right now because Telstra are f**king useless. ive had no internet for a week now. modem has been running on the 4g backup which is f**king useless most of the time.

The connection is so s**t that when i try and play online on my PS5 i get disconnected for unstable connection. so have to use my phones hotspot which itself isnt great

after talking to telstra again. yes there is an outage in my area. but no restoration time. but dont worry they gave me an entire 10gb free on my phone to use as a hotspot.

and my hello fresh didnt come with any pastley for one of the meals. so they credited me a whole $3. but i wouldnt of used it anyway so jokes on them

after talking to telstra again. yes there is an outage in my area. but no restoration time. but dont worry they gave me an entire 10gb free on my phone to use as a hotspot.

and my hello fresh didnt come with any pastley for one of the meals. so they credited me a whole $3. but i wouldnt of used it anyway so jokes on them

Enjoy mate, had a similar issue a few weeks ago, internet was off for two days coz some w***er hit cables in my area, they wouldn't give me extra data on my phone either. Piece of s**t company.

Mine was down for about 8-10 days a few months back. Months earlier they finally connected us to NBN in our street and thinking it was their way of getting me off ADSL2 which I was going to do anyway.

Anyway you can call their complaints team..just on the prompts ask for complaints. They can arrange to credit you back some money. Complaints was also only useful help as their chat/norm helpline are completely s**t. Complaints even put me through to the Tech guys who helped fix it quicker. Btw the Telstra Smart modem has a chip which kicks in when internet is down and allows you 30g.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back