NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

i had a phone line down a few months ago. yeah the 30gb thing is s**t. but the funny thing is that ive used like 150gb in the lastweek without it slowing to a crawl and needing to contact them again. but since i spoke to them today im expecting that glitch to be killed.

Enjoy mate, had a similar issue a few weeks ago, internet was off for two days coz some w***er hit cables in my area, they wouldn't give me extra data on my phone either. Piece of sh*t company.

This happened to me a while back when I was still with Telstra - internet was out for a week or two from memory. I wrote to them requesting/demanding a refund/credit for the time my internet was down and they did it.

Gamepass renewed for me last night at $99US which was about $140 - more than I expected but hey still better than the ridiculous rate they charge us as Aussies. Can't wait for the season to start, hopefully it's not over for the Jets after a week or two again....

This happened to me a while back when I was still with Telstra - internet was out for a week or two from memory. I wrote to them requesting/demanding a refund/credit for the time my internet was down and they did it.

Gamepass renewed for me last night at $99US which was about $140 - more than I expected but hey still better than the ridiculous rate they charge us as Aussies. Can't wait for the season to start, hopefully it's not over for the Jets after a week or two again....

Yea they said some bullshit to me about how it hasn't been out long enough for them to give me extra data on my phone.

Yea they said some bullshit to me about how it hasn't been out long enough for them to give me extra data on my phone.

Oh you mean they can't compensate you for a service you're paying for that you can't access until it reaches a certain threshold?

Just threaten to go to the TIO (Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman) it's the only way to get Telstra to do anything.

in the last few hours my credit card has been charged. but site still says sub active till Aug 1 2021
Just checked as mine was the same, now says 2022. Still no button to turn off auto renew

Just checked as mine was the same, now says 2022. Still no button to turn off auto renew

You can't turn off auto renew - the only time you can turn it off is for about a 2 week period just prior to the auto renew kicking in.

All-22 film disappears from NFL Game Pass; it’s unclear when it will return

Posted by Mike Florio on August 3, 2021, 7:49 PM EDT

Nearly a decade ago, the NFL decided to make all-22 film available on its excellent Game Pass feature. For now, Game Pass is significantly less excellent.

The all-22 film recently has disappeared, and it’s unclear when or if it will return.

The Pro Football Writers Association is working on the issue, but to date it’s not getting any clear answers from the league. PFT has sent an email to the NFL requesting comment or clarification on the whereabouts of the all-22 film.

Frankly, we’re currently having a hard time finding game replays in what appears to be a new user interface. So maybe it’s a technical thing.
Whatever it is, it needs to get resolved, given that preseason games will be starting soon — and will be televised through that online feature.

Every year I keep an eye on this thread to see what everyone is doing (and in years past confirm that you don't need it for anything other than signup). Mine rolled over this week for the 4th year in a row at a very good rate but if I were to try signing up now I'd be a bit lost. When connecting via the usual suspects (Colombia, Brazil, India etc) all I'm presented with is US$199 regardless of country selected.

No apparent DNS leaks so I don't know what the story is there.

Did you do a "check my ip" first?

Yep, for sure. All positive. Switched to Surfshark many months ago. It handles things like BBC iPlayer (which a usual suspect for being hard to access with other VPN's I've had) with no issue. No DNS leaks etc.

Obviously I'm not bothered by it as my sub just rolls over each year but still like to keep on top of the situation...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, for sure. All positive. Switched to Surfshark many months ago. It handles things like BBC iPlayer (which a usual suspect for being hard to access with other VPN's I've had) with no issue. No DNS leaks etc.

Obviously I'm not bothered by it as my sub just rolls over each year but still like to keep on top of the situation...
I let mine roll over too. So cant help there. But did anyone sign up new this year using a different country and what was the price?

Maybe? The NFL put a stop to different prices for different countries moving forward?

Every year I keep an eye on this thread to see what everyone is doing (and in years past confirm that you don't need it for anything other than signup). Mine rolled over this week for the 4th year in a row at a very good rate but if I were to try signing up now I'd be a bit lost. When connecting via the usual suspects (Colombia, Brazil, India etc) all I'm presented with is US$199 regardless of country selected.

No apparent DNS leaks so I don't know what the story is there.

I just checked using the PIA app on my phone set to Brazil and it offered the Pro option for 385 Brazilian Real ($99 Aus)

Actually that annoys me now cos it just cost me $143 on auto renew!!! (Can't remember which country I signed up from probably Argentina )

Interesting that I received a email from Gamepass saying my auto renew payment didn't go through and they will try again in a couple of days. I checked on my Paypal side of things and it shows as active. Was thinking it had to do with being set up to pay in Brazilian Real.

Interesting that I received a email from Gamepass saying my auto renew payment didn't go through and they will try again in a couple of days. I checked on my Paypal side of things and it shows as active. Was thinking it had to do with being set up to pay in Brazilian Real.
Same might happen. Still not showing i got deducted a payment, tho my gamepass now says im active till 2022.

That happens to me sometimes, you might have to clear your cache/cookies before trying through a different country
The $99 is USD (not AUD) from the 385 BR. It says on bottom of page...convert to USD.

The normal price in USD for Australian subscription is $199 which converts to $274 AUD.

Im already rolling over from a previous Indian subscription that amounts to $147 AUD.

NFL says all-22 film to return to Game Pass by start of regular season

Posted by Mike Florio on August 4, 2021, 4:17 PM EDT

The all-22 film feature has disappeared from the NFL’s excellent Game Pass feature. The NFL says it will eventually return.

According to the league, the goal is to return the all-22 film to Game Pass service by the start of the regular season.

The technical interface to Game Pass has changed, and it could be a technical issue associated with the transition. Whatever the reason, the all-22 film will be back in time to watch the film from the 272 regular-season games to be played in 2021.

Game Pass also allows for all game broadcasts to be rewatched on-demand, along with a shortened version that consists of one snap after another. Preseason games also can be seen via Game Pass.

Did the auto renew thing, but most on here know I have no issue with the value provided.

Got caught out a little though, CC on record had expired so updated with new CC and immediately got wacked with the full sub in one hit.

Will be different viewing this year as am not travelling much :huh: so wont be downloading games to watch on the road. More WFH streaming I guess.

Good to see all 22 is returning after suggestions it was gone.

Oh and after 20 plus years as a Foxtel subscriber I'm terminating. Worst value for money in the country, hardly any unique content any more and a half hour show being 22 minutes of show and 8 minutes of ads for a paid service can GAGF.

I got caught out too. Full payment in one hit that i cant change. Got email saying they tried but failed to deduct my payment -- cause i input no payment preference in paypal hoping i could change the subscription to installments. Theyre gonna try again Monday they say. I guess i will let them take my money.

$174 aud vs $135 aud if i registered a new sub via brazil. Not gonna make a hill of beans. So will accept the extra 40

The $99 is USD (not AUD) from the 385 BR. It says on bottom of page...convert to USD.

The normal price in USD for Australian subscription is $199 which converts to $274 AUD.

Im already rolling over from a previous Indian subscription that amounts to $147 AUD.

1628123901552.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back