NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

You get all the other sports on dazn tho with that sub. Still....
I dont think Dazn has anything but boxing in Australia.

But you dont need to sub the the base pack to get the NFL sub by the wording on the release.
Dont even know what the app is like, or how the UI/UX is.

I dont think Dazn has anything but boxing in Australia.

But you dont need to sub the the base pack to get the NFL sub by the wording on the release.
Dont even know what the app is like, or how the UI/UX is.
If it allows you to hide scores on the android tv app it will be an upgrade. Seriously nothing could be worse than the current Gamepass app (he says with baited breath)

It will suck if they crack down on circumventing geolocation I'll definitely reconsider whether it's worth subbing next year if I have to pay more than $100-$150.

Disappointed overall.

I can watch the exact same broadcast on tv for a game and the tv version will have better atmosphere than Gamepass
7 have surround sound while gamepass is only stereo so that was probably why they sounded different.

Gamepass has always been a little low budget and slow to adapt to newer technology. They only just started having the games at 60fps instead of 30fps that was really noticeable on kick offs.

And what was with the Tubi ad late in the game. I actually thought my tv was playing up for a minute.

7 have surround sound while gamepass is only stereo so that was probably why they sounded different.

Gamepass has always been a little low budget and slow to adapt to newer technology. They only just started having the games at 60fps instead of 30fps that was really noticeable on kick offs.

And what was with the Tubi ad late in the game. I actually thought my tv was playing up for a minute.
Ch7 only played the game in 2.1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

App is trash (not that I didnt know that already). Watched until it dropped out during the 2nd quarter so switched to ESPN & could notice how much better the ESPN picture was so didn't retry it.
Surprised by that as ESPN through Foxtel only runs at about 4Mb/s that is lower than the 6Mb/s they best Gamepass videos run at.

I actually find WatchESPN has a better picture than the Foxtel channel.

Although Foxtel do up channel bitrate at times so might have done so today for the Super Bowl with nothing on the other channels competing for space.

Will be interesting to see when the start the move to Dazn. and what gets lost in the transfer. because last time they moved platforms the games from 2008-12 were lost. dont think much of the NFLn archives will make it over outside of the docos.
doubt the game archive will all make it over.

Will be interesting to see when the start the move to Dazn. and what gets lost in the transfer. because last time they moved platforms the games from 2008-12 were lost. dont think much of the NFLn archives will make it over outside of the docos.
doubt the game archive will all make it over.
They better not filter out all the archives etc. If they do, just show games, they surely can't charge the same kind of yearly price.

They better not filter out all the archives etc. If they do, just show games, they surely can't charge the same kind of yearly price.
you are going to be disappointed.

Yeah they option to cancel disappears until mid July when they used to send out renewal emails. But with gamepass moving to DAZN I doubt it will matter. Just cost us a heap more because DAZN apparently locks you to a region and is detects VPNs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back