NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

What a shitshow.

Not paying that for a service that seems for all likelihood to be very poor.

Back to the old days of watching whatever games Australia has and following on the NFL app for the rest.

Back to the days of watching the animated football move down the field.

Intercepts returned for TDs were cool though.

What is the email people used to cancel Gamepass? Want to make sure these pr!cks dont charge me for my Brazillian subscription.
Log into NFL gamepass on ypur browser, thru nflgamepass.com. Scroll bottom, support, then send a support ticket. Filling out email, username, first and last name you registered as, non-europe as your region, brazil as ypur location (if thats where you signed up), etc, select tech supoort and request to have your autorenew canceled. Within minutes theyll cancel it.

Of note, i ensured that i was logged into Brazil vpn before sending that ticket because that ticket does an ip check on you. Made sure to remember what my fake brazilian first and last name was, tho i think i got it wrong but it didnt matter they still happily canceled my autorenew.

But yeah, i also made sure to cancel autopayment to nfl gamepass inside paypal too.

I even went as far aa to use very broken english to sell the notion i was a real brazilian....but i am sure this doesnt matter, nflgamepass people just wanna hurry up and wash their hands of it, leave the mess to dazn, they got their billion dollars pauout for it, they dont care anymore and will happily cancel the autorenews on request

Log into NFL gamepass on ypur browser, thru nflgamepass.com. Scroll bottom, support, then send a support ticket. Filling out email, username, first and last name you registered as, non-europe as your region, brazil as ypur location (if thats where you signed up), etc, select tech supoort and request to have your autorenew canceled. Within minutes theyll cancel it.

Of note, i ensured that i was logged into Brazil vpn before sending that ticket because that ticket does an ip check on you. Made sure to remember what my fake brazilian first and last name was, tho i think i got it wrong but it didnt matter they still happily canceled my autorenew.

But yeah, i also made sure to cancel autopayment to nfl gamepass inside paypal too.

I wonder how many Carlos Francisco Bernando Luis Gabrielle Brown's cancelled their membership this last week?

You can cancel it once you login into DAZN and go to your account subscriptions too by the looks.

View attachment 1722535
Thanks very much, just done this then. Although I did notice whilst logged in to DAZN the NFL Network “Live Stream” was actually pretty decent. I am at work however logged in on their computer. Maybe my solution will be to work every Monday, Tuesday, Friday in season🤔

Kayo $25 a month is so expensive too.

Compare to monthly sub prices for thibgs like D+, Prime, Stan, Netflix, for endless hours of movies/shows.

Streaming services are such a racket.

$25 is nothing these days thou i spent more on breakfast at my local deli today.

For all the sports you get nfl,nba, nbl, afl, nrl, cricket, college sports, netball (go west coast fever) its rather cheap compared to just one sport packages in usa.

Those usa sports league passes are just a joke they are so overpriced especially nfl which compared to mlb and nba have so little amount of games. Plus they change the conditions at a drop of a hat, like mlb removing playoff games off it a couple weeks before the playoffs even thou it was in original terms and conditions last year cos they don't care about customers once they have got your money.

I dont know what GG is complaining about with amount of teams he follows every free game on tv should have 1 of his teams involved atleast ;)

No seriously if you have kayo and 7mate and your team is popular should only have a handful of games you will miss out on anyways its the fans of unpopular teams like browns, lions, cardinals, texans who will suffer with no games for the year.

Danz is weird its showing my contract runs out on 1/8/23 but showing i have 402 days of viewing left does that mean i got this year for free ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had 2 DAZN Auto payments set up in my Paypal. Cancelled both.
Hang on a minute. So I have PayPal set up to stop auto payments by NFL game pass ..whatever it used to be. So do I now have to set up another stop for DAZN?

Hang on a minute. So I have PayPal set up to stop auto payments by NFL game pass ..whatever it used to be. So do I now have to set up another stop for DAZN?
I didnt have a GamePass one in my paypal which was weird, just 2 setup with DAZN (who I have never used before). So something must have auto switched it somehow?

1687751108750.png

I didnt have a GamePass one in my paypal which was weird, just 2 setup with DAZN (who I have never used before). So something must have auto switched it somehow?

View attachment 1722709

Probably in the process of migrating customer records.

View attachment 1722709

Hmm, I'm going to have to keep an eye out for that just in case the pricks try to slip a payment through.

View attachment 1722709
Mine only had the NFL auto payment in there, nothing showing as dazn.

manureid had you activated the dazn account by clicking on the email link that was sent a few days ago?

I created a new log in with dazn and selected a free gamepass sub, just highlights and nfln. But notice my dazn acct says i still havent finished signing up, requiring $14 a month sub to dazn itself.

Seems one has to still pay $14 a month to have a dazn acct, as well as $280 total for a full gamepass sub.

One huge money guzzler app, when you also factor in any pay per view events and other subs to other sports it may offer.

* that s**t

Mine only had the NFL auto payment in there, nothing showing as dazn.

manureid had you activated the dazn account by clicking on the email link that was sent a few days ago?
Nope, had done nothing.

I created a new log in with dazn and selected a free gamepass sub, just highlights and nfln. But notice my dazn acct says i still havent finished signing up, requiring $14 a month sub to dazn itself.

Seems one has to still pay $14 a month to have a dazn acct, as well as $280 total for a full gamepass sub.

One huge money guzzler app, when you also factor in any pay per view events and other subs to other sports it may offer.

* that s**t
That really is some corrupt bs

* that s**t

Same crap for me.....I'm also underwhelmed by the existing content on the site, NFL such a departure for them as well considering the type of content that dominates their home page.

I have a terrible feeling this mob have bit off more than they can chew (the geo blocking is a product of the DAZN site that the NFL has now inherited).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back