Giant Sphinx

A glass half full supporter.
Oct 4, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool New England
I am trying to find a place to go in a buy or at least try on a NFL jersey but I can't seem to find anywhere. With sizes being all different I was wondering if any body could help a brother out?

Thanks. Yeah it look like that. Can't believe no one stocks them. We have everything else over here.

Thanks. Yeah it look like that. Can't believe no one stocks them. We have everything else over here.
NFL doesn't have the 90s influx of fans like bball does, and our Euro heritage brings soccer into play. We don't play it at any level, we really don't care.

Was a place a couple of years ago I walked past in the Myer centre in the city, had mostly Bball stuff, but had about 5 NFL tops. Was Brady/Favre type ones, popular guys, but that is the only place I have seen any tops at all in Adelaide. Dont know if that shop is still there?

NFL doesn't have the 90s influx of fans like bball does, and our Euro heritage brings soccer into play. We don't play it at any level, we really don't care.

Yeah he hasn't really taken off like the NBA did. I have only really got into it in the last 3 years.

If there was an NFL (specific) shop, would people go to it though??

Once a year?? Twice?

Opinions?

I wouldn't be lining up to back it. Best they can do is try and get a footprint in a store like Footlocker. Even then, they only carry limited stock. I'm happy ordering direct from NFL.com, the postage balances out any saving you might get from a retail store, though at least I can order what I want when I want.

Buy a chinese rip-off and use that to get your size you could buy four different sizes for what it costs you for an official one. I bought a Frank Gore Nike jersey from China (it has all the labels and official NFL hologram tags), which cost me $32.00 express posted from Beijing (it arrived within a week) and honestly I cant see any difference between that and my friend's official Jets Tebow jersey which he bought from the NFL store for $130.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buy a chinese rip-off and use that to get your size you could buy four different sizes for what it costs you for an official one. I bought a Frank Gore Nike jersey from China (it has all the labels and official NFL hologram tags), which cost me $32.00 express posted from Beijing (it arrived within a week) and honestly I cant see any difference between that and my friend's official Jets Tebow jersey which he bought from the NFL store for $130.
Just found out a mate at work, his brother orders them from China for $30, gettin me a Marshall one very soon.

Was a place a couple of years ago I walked past in the Myer centre in the city, had mostly Bball stuff, but had about 5 NFL tops. Was Brady/Favre type ones, popular guys, but that is the only place I have seen any tops at all in Adelaide. Dont know if that shop is still there?
Yeah, it's still there.
If you want nfl hats go there.
But no jerseys.
But speak to their staff. I have about getting a Serge Ibaka jersey from them through their suppliers. Maybe their suppliers can get NFL jerseys too?

The Rebel Sport in that Myer Centre too has some NFL gear. Shirts, hoodies. Almost bought a Patriots one for a mate, but decided not to. But I did get a red sox jersey there (just no number or name :( )

Every now and then Foot Locker seem to have a small selection in. Last time they had Brady, Brees and Romo.

I don't know why more places don't stock them tbh. I feel like stuff would sell.

What would be even better would be pop up stores in Shopping centres every now and then, much like they have with EPL gear around Christmas time.

Jerseys would still probably only be limited to really big names, but it would be something.

I know this is a big bump but didn't see the point in starting a new thread.

Looking at getting the jersey below in a large but the Philadelphia and NFL online stores are both out of stock.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/p...ns-football-jersey/pid-11405658/pgid-11793218

The US Nike online store has them in stock but trying to buy off there is proving difficult in the extreme.

Does anyone have any suggestions about where else I might be able to purchase one? I don't mind spending the money, I'm just impatient and want to order one now haha.

I know this is a big bump but didn't see the point in starting a new thread.

Looking at getting the jersey below in a large but the Philadelphia and NFL online stores are both out of stock.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/p...ns-football-jersey/pid-11405658/pgid-11793218

The US Nike online store has them in stock but trying to buy off there is proving difficult in the extreme.

Does anyone have any suggestions about where else I might be able to purchase one? I don't mind spending the money, I'm just impatient and want to order one now haha.

I find EBay great for hard to find jersey's. Usually cheaper than most of the official online stores also.

Better off buying an NFL hoodie or t shirt. I bought a Jersey but just never see the need to wear it. Gathering moth balls in my wardrobe while my selection of hoodies are getting a big workout this winter.

Tried Fanatics but they've got the same stock issues that the Philadelphia and NFL sites have.

The US Nike store is the only one I can see has stock but I'd need to buy a foreign currency card to do it as they won't complete a payment from a credit card/PayPal set up in Australia.

It's not his fault but I'm blaming Trump for this!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back