NFL NFL Jerseys

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
Calling out people for wearing jerseys in public, calling out people for calling NFL 'footy... this thread sucks.

I wear my NFL/NBA jerseys to the gym and maybe if I'm running a quick errand. No problem with people wearing them out. Being a Pats fan you'll typically run into someone out and about or on PT who has something to say

Calling out people for wearing jerseys in public, calling out people for calling NFL 'footy... this thread sucks.

I wear my NFL/NBA jerseys to the gym and maybe if I'm running a quick errand. No problem with people wearing them out. Being a Pats fan you'll typically run into someone out and about or on PT who has something to say

Is it that Tom Bradley is their favourite player?

deck

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
Melburn
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, SF 49ers, FSU
anyone brought anything from Fanatics in the last few weeks?? and could you track your items??
No you can't track once it leaves the US even though the website says you can.

Also be careful on the jersey's as they now have a pro line that are a cheaper version they seem to have less of the Nike ones.

Can't be as bad as ordering a Chinese knock off :p

38363382625_2d55791455_z.jpg

haggis823

Rookie
Nov 29, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
No you can't track once it leaves the US even though the website says you can.

Also be careful on the jersey's as they now have a pro line that are a cheaper version they seem to have less of the Nike ones.

Yeah I thought so, I called them out for changing the postal options reverting back to the stone age options with no tracking. I got my money back for my postage, but I'm still waiting for it to turn up, 5 weeks next week fml.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fck that looks nice. So, let me confirm...theres no mesh fabric for the bulk of the jersey? and the numbers/name are the silky soft not stiff pvc fabric?
And it's the Nike version for the fans, not on-field? So constructed like a t-shirt rather than a jersey -- where there's built in extra material so the pads can fit (that's why the game day jerseys are so baggy and long).

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Fck that looks nice. So, let me confirm...theres no mesh fabric for the bulk of the jersey? and the numbers/name are the silky soft not stiff pvc fabric?
And it's the Nike version for the fans, not on-field? So constructed like a t-shirt rather than a jersey -- where there's built in extra material so the pads can fit (that's why the game day jerseys are so baggy and long).

Mesh on side only. Can barely see given colour of jersey. Numbers aren't silky soft but wouldn't say they are too stiff and yes, fits like a t shirt so will happily wear in public. Haha. I think a Raiders one would look great.

http://www.nflshop.com/Dez_Bryant_D...ryant_Nike_Navy_Blue_Throwback_Limited_Jersey

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Back