Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Ryan!!! There's no run game in Atlanta and he has targets galore at wideout.
Thats who i was leaning to at the odds.

How Quinn runs the show is the question mark though

Who's your pick? He still managed to get the most last year despite the Saints being a dumpster fire.
Stafford. Another year of Tate, Johnson healthy and Ebron making the leap. Plus their defence will regress a little bit forcing them to score more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember hitting McCoy in Chip's first year at around 30/1 for most rushing yards, would lean Murray this year but not at that price.

Luck or Big Ben for passing yards

I wouldn't touch Murray because they have Matthews.

Rushing yards....
imo look for a back who isn't really challenged behind him, and is on a team still with a shaky passing game, especially a team that does believe in the ground game, it's offense based on that.

Thus...nominees....
adrian peterson, latavius murray, doug martin, tj yeldon, jamaal charles, demarco murray, matt forte, alfred morris, todd gurley, carlos hyde, jarryd hayne.

Rushing yards....
imo look for a back who isn't really challenged behind him, and is on a team still with a shaky passing game, especially a team that does believe in the ground game, it's offense based on that.

Thus...nominees....
adrian peterson, latavius murray, doug martin, tj yeldon, jamaal charles, demarco murray, matt forte, alfred morris, todd gurley, carlos hyde, jarryd hayne.
What about a team that isn't rubbish and will abandon the running game after the first quarter
(Raiders)

Stafford. Another year of Tate, Johnson healthy and Ebron making the leap. Plus their defence will regress a little bit forcing them to score more.

Big Ben throws for the most yards imo.

I remember hitting McCoy in Chip's first year at around 30/1 for most rushing yards, would lean Murray this year but not at that price.

Luck or Big Ben for passing yards

latavius murray rushing yards
roethlisberger or ryan passing yards

I havent had a bet on the most passing yards yet, i need to do some more investigating, but the absence of Pouncey for 8+ games for Pit, will that have a negative effect on Bell or Ben more? Or will both be equally as bad off? If any of you guys have worked out what happens to a QB or RB's numbers when an all pro OL goes down id appreciate the help.

GG, Murray is unders, way unders @ $34, you can get Miller @ $51 who will rush for plenty more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back