Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

KC, Seattle both at line are morals this w/e for mine. Houston & Minny whilst solid outfits are making up the numbers.

Other 2 games not so clear. Really think both are a FG game either way, so I'll be taking both home teams with a 3.5 start at this stage.

My money is on the Steelers & Seahawks. I think the other 2 games are too difficult to pick IMO

I'm sure you're unaware (clueless perhaps? o_O) that DeAngelo Williams is out.. that's a MASSIVE OUT. Passing game in the rain doesn't bode well. Cinci have adequate RB's who will give the Steeler D fits. This play-off is as good as it gets for Cinci to break their play-off hoodoo.

Also wisely put $10 on Texans and Redskins
pays about $5,580.00
:thumbsu:
And for good measure $20 on Chiefs/Redskins
paying about $3,680.00

41chandelierswingingbaggeg

Nothing changes with GG.

I'm sure you're unaware (clueless perhaps? o_O) that DeAngelo Williams is out.. that's a MASSIVE OUT. Passing game in the rain doesn't bode well. Cinci have adequate RB's who will give the Steeler D fits. This play-off is as good as it gets for Cinci to break their play-off hoodoo.
Yes I am aware that Williams is out. He was not ruled out before my previous post. Knowing that it is much harder to pick a winner

Steelers still win. They'll fill the gap of Willisms for the week.

In saying that I've taken Pitts +3.5 as odds blew out.

Also took Chiefs -2.5 into Seattle -4.5.

Agree with the Chiefs.I got them at -3.0
Little bit nervous about my -4.0 SEA bet now.The line has come in from -5.5 to -3.5.

The weather in Minnesota is forecasted to be around -20 deg.
SEA are something like 1-7 ATS in freezing weather conditions.

Agree with the Chiefs.I got them at -3.0
Little bit nervous about my -4.0 SEA bet now.The line has come in from -5.5 to -3.5.

The weather in Minnesota is forecasted to be around -20 deg.
SEA are something like 1-7 ATS in freezing weather conditions.

Hmmm...gets cold in Seattle too bud. They will pants Minny. AP is struggling with a back & Hawks secondary will be a nightmare for Teddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for thoughts on what I should do here guys.

I put a multi on in September with the kc royals to win the baseball world series into the patriots to win the afc into the cards to win the nfc.

After todays heartstopper Im alive with 2 wins to go.

Ill obviously wait till next sunday before I make a call on what do (cashing out or letting it ride) and wait to see if either or both teams are at home.

Would win 7500 if the bet gets up. The current cash out value is 2000. I think the max cash out value tomorrow would get to 2500 if seattle and pittsburgh win tomorrow so new england and arizona get home field.

Should I cash out? Are the pats and cards good things?

Given how close I came to missing out today im leaning towards cashing out. But feel 2000 is a bit low ..

Will be a clearer picture on what to do tomorrow I guess. But keen to hear some thoughts.

Looking for thoughts on what I should do here guys.

I put a multi on in September with the kc royals to win the baseball world series into the patriots to win the afc into the cards to win the nfc.

After todays heartstopper Im alive with 2 wins to go.

Ill obviously wait till next sunday before I make a call on what do (cashing out or letting it ride) and wait to see if either or both teams are at home.

Would win 7500 if the bet gets up. The current cash out value is 2000. I think the max cash out value tomorrow would get to 2500 if seattle and pittsburgh win tomorrow so new england and arizona get home field.

Should I cash out? Are the pats and cards good things?

Given how close I came to missing out today im leaning towards cashing out. But feel 2000 is a bit low ..

Will be a clearer picture on what to do tomorrow I guess. But keen to hear some thoughts.

As you say, see what transpires tomm in the other games to decide where both conference finals are & start forming a decision then.

I've got the Pats to win the AFC in a long term multi as well & think they'll win regardless if it's in Foxb or Mile High provided their healthy.

The Cards I'm not so sure about after today. Thought they were extremely fortunate GB had no receiving corp & think they were beaten if Adams & Cobb finished/played.

Id ride the bet for the Pats game, hopefully they win & maybe then lay off on the Cards opponent so you have a collect either way.

Don't cash out if you get that far as you'll get under's. Keep bet going & just hedge. You'll get a better return.

Good luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back