Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

As you say, see what transpires tomm in the other games to decide where both conference finals are & start forming a decision then.

I've got the Pats to win the AFC in a long term multi as well & think they'll win regardless if it's in Foxb or Mile High provided their healthy.

The Cards I'm not so sure about after today. Thought they were extremely fortunate GB had no receiving corp & think they were beaten if Adams & Cobb finished/played.

Id ride the bet for the Pats game, hopefully they win & maybe then lay off on the Cards opponent so you have a collect either way.

Don't cash out if you get that far as you'll get under's. Keep bet going & just hedge. You'll get a better return.

Good luck.
Good advice and similar to what im thinking.

Is the afc title game the early game?

Looking for thoughts on what I should do here guys.

I put a multi on in September with the kc royals to win the baseball world series into the patriots to win the afc into the cards to win the nfc.

After todays heartstopper Im alive with 2 wins to go.

Ill obviously wait till next sunday before I make a call on what do (cashing out or letting it ride) and wait to see if either or both teams are at home.

Would win 7500 if the bet gets up. The current cash out value is 2000. I think the max cash out value tomorrow would get to 2500 if seattle and pittsburgh win tomorrow so new england and arizona get home field.

Should I cash out? Are the pats and cards good things?

Given how close I came to missing out today im leaning towards cashing out. But feel 2000 is a bit low ..

Will be a clearer picture on what to do tomorrow I guess. But keen to hear some thoughts.
Cash out is for pussies.

The Overs looks the play in this one. 44pts looks to be an easy cover given they broke 50 in the snow at Mile High Rd 12 & Pats offense is in far better nick.

Weather forecast looks good too!!

Pats at 23.5 and over looks ok too considering they average 27 pts per game.

The combined total I got for the game was around 43pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, thoughts on Brady to throw 3 touchdowns tomorrow @$4? William Hill Promo.. Cheers
He threw 3 last time they met and in regular season did it 6 times all up. Seems about right to me. Maybe slight overs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back