Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

There's money to be won this week for sure. Paying $18-1, I just put on Antonio Brown and Marvin Jones to score TDs, McCoy to rush 100yards+Bills win and Texans 1-13
Please don't count on a Bills victory! There's always one game per year like this that the Bills seem to drop.

Please don't count on a Bills victory! There's always one game per year like this that the Bills seem to drop.
Only putting $3 on so I'm not too concerned
Despite the injuries I still think the Lions 1-13 at home paying $2.25 is good value. Also Tate to score/Lions win double paying $3.50

I would of taken Alabama -20 if i could pick my own line, after what ive seen from the Bama D and how poor and lucky Tennessee have been this year. I said lastweek in the NCAA thread it would be a blow out and Alabama could put 70 on them if they wanted. Vols have just been a hype train driven by ESPN, and it can finally die after 2 losses.

Currently 49-10

Yeah was not a good showing.

I think I went 6-1-1 in CFB today with that one loss being Vols

Only the one NFL play today.

Colts @ $2.40 (Bet365) x 1.5 units
Colts -3.5 @ $3.00 (Bet365) x 0.5 units

Luck has a good record against the Texans, winning last 5 starts against them. With Houston missing JJ Watt I'm not sure they can limit Luck enough to stop the Colts putting points on the board and even with the Colts poor defence they will outscore a poor Houston offence if they can't pressure Luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only the one NFL play today.

Colts @ $2.40 (Bet365) x 1.5 units
Colts -3.5 @ $3.00 (Bet365) x 0.5 units

Luck has a good record against the Texans, winning last 5 starts against them. With Houston missing JJ Watt I'm not sure they can limit Luck enough to stop the Colts putting points on the board and even with the Colts poor defence they will outscore a poor Houston offence if they can't pressure Luck.

Im on the +3 but yeah, Houston given the home field 3 point advantage, but look considerably worse so far

Can you trust them enough? Not enough value to risk it I think.
My value bet is Vikings 1-13 paying $2.30

I get the feeling the vikes might win by over 2TD's the Vikes D is hard to score on, and Washington just gashed Phily' D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back