Le'Veon Bell
McCoy
Beckham
Howard
Demarco Murray
D.Freeman
D.Johnson

@70.69
Multi already dead. FU Ajayi. Jets were gashed last week. Couldn't even score. You fn s**t truck.

Really tough week to bet. With the weather over there some of the over/under yards look like gimmes (eg Rodgers at 259.5 v Chicago), but clearly the weather is making it really tough to pick. I did something that I've never done before in making these bets - I started googling weather forecasts for particular cities!

Buccs +7.5 -> Raiders -2.5 -> Falcons -14 -> Lions -> Packers -4.5 @ (about) $37. I don't usually put more then 3, maybe 4 legs into a multi, but I had a bonus bet burning a hole in my pocket.

Bell TD -> Colts/Vikings U46 points -> Rodgers O259.5 -> Bortles U231.5 @ $9.54

Brady O266.5 -> Elliott TD -> Murray TD/Raiders win -> Freeman TD/Falcons win @ $11.91

I also took the associated trebles for those last two.

Texans
Pack
Giants
Ravens
Steelers
Chiefs -3

$300 @ $10.90
s**t,that's a fair wager. Good luck to you sir. Hoping my Lions are going to pull another upset out of their ass though and for some reason I feel like the Bears are a chance for an upset.

Last edited:
s**t,that's a fair wager. Good luck to you sir. Hoping my Lions are going to pull another upset out of their ass though and for some reason I feel like the Bears are a chance for an upset.

Been a big weekend, don't mind having a crack if the funds allow. Hoping your lions get reemed & shitcago be...well shitcago:D

Multi already dead. FU Ajayi. Jets were gashed last week. Couldn't even score. You fn s**t truck.
Ajayi screwed me in fantasy. Should have been a lock against the jets for good numbers.

Have a feeling one of either KC or the Ravens will drop a game this week. Both have had steady form over the past few weeks, but as we head towards the playoffs, feel they may just come undone against sides they have 50/50 histories against - as per the Cowboys did last week against the Giants.

As for my bets so for this week...

Seattle -6.5/Miami + Jets O24.5/Bills/Steelers/Packers/Falcons @ $4.01

Anytime TDs - Nelson/McCoy/Murray/Bell/Elliott @ $17.78

GB -4.5/Texans/Bills/Steelers @ $5.58

Last edited:
McCoy
Miller
Bell
Johnson
Anytime td @ $6.05

I'm tempted to chuck some on McCoy 2 or more TDs against the Browns paying $7.00. Thoughts?
I think gillislee is my only problem lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCoy
Miller
Bell
Johnson
Anytime td @ $6.05

I'm tempted to chuck some on McCoy 2 or more TDs against the Browns paying $7.00. Thoughts?
I think gillislee is my only problem lol
Hope you did.

Thank gawd for the late A Rogers heroics. Had a multi, rolling over most of last weeks winnings, of GB into Buffalo

Had 3 small bets on picking upsets. One missed (Detroit), one hit (Indy) and one to go (Carolina).

Bets1_zpseq0hsy4z.jpg

Origins of the money:

$20 deposit when I joined Crown Bet on one of those signup offers (think it was a $40 bonus bet). Also joined Crown Rewards to pick up the $50 bonus bet.

Have a feeling one of either KC or the Ravens will drop a game this week. Both have had steady form over the past few weeks, but as we head towards the playoffs, feel they may just come undone against sides they have 50/50 histories against - as per the Cowboys did last week against the Giants.

As for my bets so for this week...

Seattle -6.5/Miami + Jets O24.5/Bills/Steelers/Packers/Falcons @ $4.01

Anytime TDs - Nelson/McCoy/Murray/Bell/Elliott @ $17.78

GB -4.5/Texans/Bills/Steelers @ $5.58

Screen Shot 2016-12-19 at 7.51.30 PM.png

Finished slightly up around $50 so far, disappointed GB couldn't hold on for their bigger margin they made earlier in their game, but glad at least they won and kept their division chances alive for one of my season long multis. The late bet on Blount was originally $10, but chickened out slightly on the back of my poor FTD run this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back