Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a heads up for all since I'm a good guy.

Chiefs/Steelers total line is going to be pretty high. But look at the recent history between the coaches and teams. Both great offenses but every time they play it's low scoring, look at last two times. Add in the fact it's a 3rd start for Mahomes, Le'Veon Bell is out.

Chiefs scored 38 last week but 14 of those came from a punt return TD and a punt fumble from the Chargers which resulted in a 5 yd TD drive.

It's in Pittsburgh, Chiefs will struggle even more to score, and the Steelers look sluggish on offense. What's the chances that Mahomes has another amazing game in only his 3rd?

Line will be in 50s, if you wanna go real bold you're gonna get amazing value looking down in the low 40s

My biggest worry is the Chiefs defense, if Big Ben has a ******* rage game he will put up points. The Chiefs D is straight trash

I really like the overs in the Colts v Redskins game.

Over 45.5 @$1.93 Colts v Redskins
Over 20.5 points Eagles
Chiefs +8
Bills +7.5
Over 24.5 points Saints
over 14.5 points Panthers

@$18.96
Yeah Colts struggle stopping the run. Skins might run all over them. I quite like them this year with Smith.

Unsure how the Colts O will go but I love Luck.

I really like the overs in the Colts v Redskins game.

Over 45.5 @$1.93 Colts v Redskins
Over 20.5 points Eagles
Chiefs +8
Bills +7.5
Over 24.5 points Saints
over 14.5 points Panthers

@$18.96

What are Saints and Panthers paying for those over unders?

Saints giving the Browns 8.5 is tempting but week 1 f**kery always causes some crazy things

Jets a like $1.90 at home against Miami is hard to pass on after today.

Yeah Colts struggle stopping the run. Skins might run all over them. I quite like them this year with Smith.

Unsure how the Colts O will go but I love Luck.
I don't think The skins defence is that great so Luck should be able to score but the skins should do well in this one.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Some great early value with Sportsbet ahead of week 2.

Vikings $2.07 v Packers (+2 line)
Panthers $2.92 v Falcons (+5)
Chiefs $2.91 v Steelers (+5)
Jags $2.09 v Pats
Giants $2.39 v Dallas (+3.5)
Love the Giants at 2.40 despite the game being in Dallas. Panthers at 2.90 is huge value as well despite their offensive struggles in week 1. Vikings game certainly depends on the health of Rodgers but they've limited his influence in the last even when he is healthy. Won't touch the Jags against Brady and think Ben has a big game back at home.

Love the Ravens at $1.92 this coming week, don't forget they owe the Bengals for knocking them out of the playoffs last season ;)

Love the Giants at 2.40 despite the game being in Dallas. Panthers at 2.90 is huge value as well despite their offensive struggles in week 1. Vikings game certainly depends on the health of Rodgers but they've limited his influence in the last even when he is healthy. Won't touch the Jags against Brady and think Ben has a big game back at home.

Love the Ravens at $1.92 this coming week, don't forget they owe the Bengals for knocking them out of the playoffs last season ;)
Yeah Dallas is trash. Think (?) the Giants actually have a decent record in recent times in Dallas too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints giving the Browns 8.5 is tempting but week 1 f**kery always causes some crazy things

Jets a like $1.90 at home against Miami is hard to pass on after today.
Saints will spank them this week. Will cover the line, should win by 30.

Don't know what rams are home to zona. Guessing -8.5, maybe 9.5?

Id say they cover it.

Edit - saw they're -13 which is too high. Should still cover it but wouldn't go more than a very small bet.

Not really worth a line that high.

I reckon Jets are due for a massive let down game. I wouldn't go anywhere near them this week.

Dolphins are less talented but more experienced. Them going in as underdogs is great value imo. Think they're like 2.25

Jets undoubtedly the better team, but this week worries me

It's different.

https://www.sny.tv/jets/news/relax-jets-fans-sam-darnold-is-the-real-deal/293186416

He backed it up.
No doubt The Dolphins will see something they can exploit but there's calm about Darnold and you love calm. He gets clear air he can make average look good.

The Jets defense is going to determine how far they go against The Dolphins. Matthew Stafford thought he was going to have a day out but stank so maybe hard to judge on the evidence of The Lions game but you need to be good enough to take advantage of a bad game. The Jets looked good preseason they didn't do anything they didn't expect to do.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/jets-red-zone-defense-is-no-1-in-the-nfl-this-preseason

I'll go Jets/under game total 44/ by14+@ 8.50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back