Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Seahawks

Cheers.

Gurley's week 5 game v GB he carried for 159 yards....I just saw that the browns defence is giving up an average of 5 yds per carry.

Really high line but he should cover it. Worst run defence against the most in form back in the league.

Cheeky multi of:

Patriots -7.5, Minnesota, Seattle -5.5 and Niners +8 - $25 @ 13.26 (Crownbet)

Unfortunate that the first leg will fail when Miami stomp all over the Pats Dan Campbell style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a brave man taking the 9ers with any single digi start on the road. Rams kept Browns to 6pts & SF's offense is a rung below theirs.

Rams are a decent team but they aren't high scoring and 8 points is a fair start given they don't score a lot.

Zbee have you got any player performance markets you like this week in the NFL?

Good luck this week.

I like Freeman over 80.5 yards rushing on Crownbet. Also don't mind Evans over 72.5 yards receiving on Crownbet.

Got a couple...
$59.25 said:
Detroit H2H
Houston -4.5
Atlanta -7.0
Oak/NYJ U43.5
New Orleans H2H
A.Rodgers H2HPass Yds
Carolina H2H

$156.47 said:
StLouis -8.5/O39.5
New Orleans -3.5/U50.5
Atlanta -7.5/U48.5
Carolina -6.5/O47.5

I know this is the wrong thread but I have no clue who has a head on them in the gambling board.

Who do I tip for the Melbourne Cup?

One of, if not the hardest race to pick the winner of all year round, heaps of different form lines and overseas horse. Put your money on whatever you like, forget seeking advice.

Ill be on Almoonqith but by no means am i declaring it home or anything stupid like that.

One of, if not the hardest race to pick the winner of all year round, heaps of different form lines and overseas horse. Put your money on whatever you like, forget seeking advice.

Ill be on Almoonqith but by no means am i declaring it home or anything stupid like that.
Yeah but figured people use to horses are better at betting than me.

I just go for the horse Damien Oliver is on for a place usually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back