Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mixon 1.95 vs Collins 1.80 for most rushing yards.

Mixon could s**t this in. Especially if Collins fumbles and gets benched again

Mixon went 17 for 95 yards last week. Big, efficient usage. Ravens are a better D obviously, and I think their D looks better because of how bad Buffalo was. He will get another 15-20 carries.

Actually might like Mixon over 84.5 total yards @ 1.88 more

Mixon in line for 20-25 touches all together. Even if they are losing, he is a better receiver than Gio so wont lose snaps. Had 5 vs 2 to targets for Gio last week. Shows how much they love him

Mixon 1.95 vs Collins 1.80 for most rushing yards.

Mixon could s**t this in. Especially if Collins fumbles and gets benched again

Mixon went 17 for 95 yards last week. Big, efficient usage. Ravens are a better D obviously, and I think their D looks better because of how bad Buffalo was. He will get another 15-20 carries.

Re; Collins benched cause of a fumble last week. I dont reckon that was entirely the case, being up by around 30+ by half time is as good a time as any to rest your starters. I also know that Collins has battled migraines throughout his career. Could have very well have been the case again last week.

Also, the bloke who got the most carries for the Ravens last week, Dixon, went on IR today. The job is 100% Collins this week. That's where the money on Collins is coming from and why he is $1.80.

Having said all that, id rather take the $1.95 on Mixon also, more upside and big play ability.

Re; Collins benched cause of a fumble last week. I dont reckon that was entirely the case, being up by around 30+ by half time is as good a time as any to rest your starters. I also know that Collins has battled migraines throughout his career. Could have very well have been the case again last week.

Also, the bloke who got the most carries for the Ravens last week, Dixon, went on IR today. The job is 100% Collins this week. That's where the money on Collins is coming from and why he is $1.80.

Having said all that, id rather take the $1.95 on Mixon also, more upside and big play ability.

Correct, except they brought him back late in the game. And they still have Buck Allen who had a fair chunk of carries last week too. Not sold on Collins being bellcow back, so good they rest him when up type of situation.

Yeah Mixons rush total line is pretty low but Ravens defence is usually stingy early on in the season when they're at full health. I've taken the Ravens at 2$ and Eifert over 36.5 yards. Good luck today punters.

Overconfidence and Daltons arm dropping off still could get the Ravens back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mixon kills Collins. Not even close.

Also just scraped over the line for total yards. But destroyed his rushing line. Just didn't get the receptions today, but still finished with 22 touches.

Easy work

BetEasy have put up Chicago Bears @2.00 and Dallas Cowboys @2.00.

25 dollars maximum each promotional but their @2.00 bets generally go well. You don't get rich but good value and an interest.

Ladbrokes have Falcons / Redskins / 49s @ 3.00. 50 dollars max.

Doesn't look an obvious weak link there unlike The Colts with last weeks multi?

Falcons could easily get rolled without their 2 best Defensive players

I just look at the value on these multis without looking at the game. Books have The Falcons @1.40 and I'm seeing even money on the multi so I put my hand up.

I do that with most of my bets.

Can't believe the Panthers are $3 SU

Same with Giants being underdogs
Lots of injuries on the o line for the Panthers. I still think they're a good chance if the O-Line holds up though. CMC to have a big game considering the falcons are missing Jones and Neal

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back