NFL NFL RDT 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

In an attempt to win eliminator this round i have dumped Deebo for Tyreek Hill and upgraded D'ernest Johnson to E.Mitchell to cover Cook for the week. I really dont want to dump Deebo but i have Deebo/Adams/Marshall so obviously need to make at least 1 trade there to avoid a 0 and given Dalvin Cook is likely to miss and my bench is Johnson/Howard, i need to make another trade to avoid a 0.

The other option im flirting with is downgrading Cook to Mattison and upgrading Terrance Marshall to Tyreek Hill. The issue with that is Waddle will then become my WR 8 so ill almost be too strong in that position and not strong enough in RBs. Id prefer to keep Waddle as WR 7 and work out what i do with Cook if he misses round 14 (when Taylor and Howard are missing too)

Any ideas are obviously welcome too. My eliminator opponent doesnt have Hill so i feel like trading him in creates a good point of difference. I only have 310k in the bank
Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 11.35.36 am.png

In an attempt to win eliminator this round i have dumped Deebo for Tyreek Hill and upgraded D'ernest Johnson to E.Mitchell to cover Cook for the week. I really dont want to dump Deebo but i have Deebo/Adams/Marshall so obviously need to make at least 1 trade there to avoid a 0 and given Dalvin Cook is likely to miss and my bench is Johnson/Howard, i need to make another trade to avoid a 0.

The other option im flirting with is downgrading Cook to Mattison and upgrading Terrance Marshall to Tyreek Hill. The issue with that is Waddle will then become my WR 8 so ill almost be too strong in that position and not strong enough in RBs. Id prefer to keep Waddle as WR 7 and work out what i do with Cook if he misses round 14 (when Taylor and Howard are missing too)

Any ideas are obviously welcome too. My eliminator opponent doesnt have Hill so i feel like trading him in creates a good point of difference. I only have 310k in the bank
View attachment 1290354
I may end up keeping Deebo and letting Hill go by. In that case i would downgrade Dalvin Cook to Mitchell & upgrade Marshall to Aiyuk who i think is finally being used on offence and should be the main man against Seattle. The following week i would downgrade Howard to Hilliard to cover Taylor.

454 got me up 39 spots to 159. Eliminated by 20 points in the end. My eliminator opponent traded Allen to Brady - who they then made captain - which made the difference. Kudos to them i guess! Ill be looking to get into the top 100 by end of the season, maybe even top 50 if im lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back