NFL NFL RDT 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm 9 v 9

They surely will change to Mcpherson C loop rather than a WR loop taking a low score

I have Jackson VC Allen v Hurts Lawrence
Henderson Mitchell v Taylor VC Kamara
Patterson Lamb Moore v Diggs Hopkins (Waddle/Smith Q}
Andrews v Pitts
Johnson v Joseph
Looks like a tough matchup. Lets hope Lamar has an awesome game. Good luck

Well i managed to escape with a 9 point eliminator victory. I heard that Waller had a touchdown taken away which would've been the nail in the coffin for my eliminator aspirations.

Trading Mahomes to Jackson this week wasnt the best move but i think a lot of teams did that trade. 459 with Kupp to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Lamb isnt good to go ill trade him to Evans & AJ Brown to Jefferson. Next round ill do Waddle to Tyreek Hill to complete my team with 7 strong WRs (Kupp, Hill, Samuel, Jefferson, Evans, Adams & Chase)

The following week ill downgrade Siemian in order to upgrade Howard to McCaffrey/Ekeler to cover JT. That will leave me with 5 strong RBs (Taylor, Cook, Najee, Zeke & CMC/Ekeler)

Then i should have 2 trades left for injuries

Eliminator comes down to:

Taylor vs Mixon
Kupp vs McLaurin
Andrews vs Gesicki
Jefferson vs Waddle/Bateman/Westbrook-ikhine
Denver vs New England

Looking at that, you'd think i would win but it wouldnt take much for them to gain the advantage. Regardless of the result, im glad to have made final 64.

Eliminator comes down to:

Taylor vs Mixon
Kupp vs McLaurin
Andrews vs Gesicki
Jefferson vs Waddle/Bateman/Westbrook-ikhine
Denver vs New England

Looking at that, you'd think i would win but it wouldnt take much for them to gain the advantage. Regardless of the result, im glad to have made final 64.
Andrews + 1 vs McLaurin

I think i'm in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back