NFL NFL RDT 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

462 with a kicker to come tomorrow.. garbage. All my rookie WR's outscored the my good ones. Tua was mediocre - better with fielding a 2nd rookie QB to go with with Mac Jones as my 3rd.

Made some late decisions that turned out to be horrible such as Ridley over Kelce and i added Saquon in. I'm prepared to be a bit patient with Barkley given he is coming off an injury but i think he will have big upside later on just out of pure workload. Still, 6 points from him and 9 from Zeke is pretty pathetic.

Then my big unique Courtland Sutton did practically less than nothing. I had the money to upgrade him to Kupp but decided id keep the cash and back him in due to Denver's favourable early schedule :$

378 with Jackson and Andrews to come. In the end i'll be happy if i get to 440+ from here.

I'm going to do something a bit ballsy as it may have major consequences for the rest of my season. I'll be downgrading Lamar to McSorley before tomorrows game and ill receive 44 points from TLaw and will have 17Mil in the kitty to make 2 massive upgrades next round. I'll be getting Kelce in definitely and a gun WR. I can then use McSorley as a captaincy loophole for at least a round and then probably trade him to Hurts/Jones/Fields before prices rise.

In essence it is a massive restructuring without using a downgrade. Yes, it will cost a trade to upgrade to a gun again but im happy to trade Freiermuth to Kelce so i have Kelce/TLaw instead of Pitts/Jackson and ill still have 7 Mil in the kitty for an upgrade of E.Moore or Sutton. Id much rather play TLaw than Sutton/E.Moore. It is putting a lot of pressure on TLaw behind a suspect offensive line but i figure ill likely be getting another rookie QB in before prices change anyway.

So i view it as basically a free downgrade, obviously its not ideal but having 17Mil to use really helps me fix up some issues with my team. If i dont do it, i miss out on a captaincy loophole, i will likely miss the boat on the 2nd rookie QB who will make cash, I will have to continue playing Pitts on field and 1 of Sutton/E.Moore too. Im thinking Lockett may be my upgrade target so next round ill have:

Kelce/Lockett/TLaw instead of Jackson/Pitts/Sutton plus the possibility of using a captaincy loophole. I honestly wouldnt do this if i didnt have faith in the calibre of the rookie (priced) QBs. In hindsight i shouldve went with another rookie QB but i didnt because i had cash leftover that i wasnt keen on spending elsewhere. This gives me a chance to restructure without using a trade. I could well end up with egg on my face but i think im happy to take that risk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finished on 429. First part of the plan went well as Lamar didnt torch me for dropping him and more than that, TLaw outscored him. I cant wait for it to open so i can make my big upgrades and hopefully prepare for a much better round 2!

scrounged to 484.. could've been better/worse.
I think that will be around par this week. By par i mean probably sitting around the top 300-400 overall. I'd be surprised if you werent top 500 in rankings. Im just hoping i can be in the top 1000 ahhha

Hopefully Zeke is actually used this round! By used, i don't mean being a blocker like he was against Tampa
100%. I always thought that week 1 he would be ineffective against that run defence. Expected him to have more of a role in the passing game than what he did however. Pollard was used more in the passing attack than Zeke and less in the run game than what I thought he (Pollard) would. Hopefully Zeke has more of a role week 2 otherwise he may well be out

561, 135th overall. I’ll take it but there’s already a couple players on notice
I got 561 as well but is sitting 131st :drunk:
Got Calloway completely wrong. Wish i had've played Chase instead
1631625428175.png

I got 561 as well but is sitting 131st :drunk:
Got Calloway completely wrong. Wish i had've played Chase instead
View attachment 1236006
You’re right. 131st overall. Don’t have either of Chase/Waddle, picked players based on target share and how I thought that would pay off. I’ll sit on my team for this week and make adjustments next week based on results of the first fortnight

After 2 trades

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 10.16.24 pm.png

Im wondering whether i field Barkley against WFT or Harris against LV. Saquon is still not 100% and is against a better defence so im leaning towards Najee. It is kinda sad that i picked Saquon knowing he is not 100% yet but with the intention of keeping him long enough that it hopefully pays off.

After 2 trades

View attachment 1236940

Im wondering whether i field Barkley against WFT or Harris against LV. Saquon is still not 100% and is against a better defence so im leaning towards Najee. It is kinda sad that i picked Saquon knowing he is not 100% yet but with the intention of keeping him long enough that it hopefully pays off.
Decided to back in Barkley. Has had a few carries early, hopefully that continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back