NFL NFL RDT 2021/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Up 423 spots to 528 overall. 633 was 22nd best score for the round. Change of plans with trades. Ill go for kamara and williams (chiefs) instead of a 2nd gun. Then i have 9.2 million to make some WR upgrades in round 8. Ill target Diggs and probably thielen/jefferson/allen after their byes

Dead set disaster.. projected to get just over 400. Money in the bank though, big upgrades hopefully coming up
What upgrades are you planning? Banking plenty of cash and upgrading to players who have had their bye is a solid strategy. Hopefully you dont fall too far this round

So i think there are currently only 5 upgrades for me to make to get my ideal team. Diggs/Hill/Adams as WRs and J.Allen as QB. Finally, McCaffrey if he is fit and firing. I have 15 trades and 9.2 Million to do the upgrades. Hopefully ill have 5 or so trades left for injuries too.

Diggs comes in next round and then Adams may be soon after.

What upgrades are you planning? Banking plenty of cash and upgrading to players who have had their bye is a solid strategy. Hopefully you dont fall too far this round
i Fell an absolute mile to 775 overall. Looking at upgrading DVonta Smith or Bryan Edwards this week. With J.Chase and C.Patterson scoring so well, realistically there isnt a lot of dead weight (theoretically other than last week) - just small upgrades to the absolute top guys and covering byes

Looking ahead, im going to try and get Diggs and J.Allen in ASAP. The Bills have Miami, Jacksonville & Jets in the next 3. After that they have 3 slightly tougher games (Colts, Saints & Pats) but even those 3 arent really the best defences. Tampa and Carolina follows that so obviously that is 2 tough games.

So i think with 14.5 Mill in the bank ill be grabbing Adams this round which will leave me 4Mil in the bank to do Waddle > Diggs and maybe Lawrence > Keenum to grab enough cash to do Hurts > Allen the following week. Then i will try to get Tyreek Hill sometime to really complete my QB/RB/WR/TE positions and then it will be luxury upgrades and injury trades. Might try and get a better defence too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I basically have 1 extra WR (Ridley) and RB(Gibson) sitting on the bench now. Only Tucker has the bye this week too.

506pts
UP 16
POS 161

Won eliminator easily
Similar teams next round {could go either way}

Marshall to Lamb upgrade
Jones to Mitchell downgrade

Probably get Kamara soon for Henderson maybe. Downgrade Moore WR.

Had just enough cash to downgrade j.elliot to a cheapie kicker and hurts > allen so i can keep lawrence as backup QB. Apart from targeting Hill and a better team defence, my team is set.

I can loop Henry as VC with mark andrews having the bye and pitts on my bench

Remove this Banner Ad

Back