NFL NFL RDT 2022/23 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Might have to (or elect to) trade Herbert given his injury. He may play on but surely his production drops. I can go straight to Mahomes. Gabe Davis is now questionable so he may not be the best option next round if i am looking to trade Aiyuk. If Dotson produces again i may have to get him in for cash generation given Juju on my bench isnt doing much and Pickens had a poor first round. Depends how this round shakes out i guess but im pretty happy with my team in general.

Finished with 489. Im actually fairly happy with that given i didnt have any of the massive scorers (Lamar, Tua, Waddle, Hill, Diggs, A.St.Brown, Hurts etc). My highest scorer was Allen with 59 and he was my captain. I went up 33 spots to 83rd overall.

For next round Im doing Herbert, Aiyuk & Juju > Hurts, A.St.Brown & Dotson

Im keeping the faith with Pitts. If he has another poor round ill probably field Irv Smith and will think hard about trading options

Team after trades. Went to Wilson instead of Dotson. I wish i could get Diggs in but unless i downgrade Herbert to someone like Tua, i dont have the cash to do so. Buffalo have a run of fairly tough games coming up so im hoping Stefon doesnt completely dominate over the next month or so and i can pick him up at a reasonable price from about round 9 onwards, at which time Buffalo's draw becomes more favourable once again.

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 3.30.09 pm.png

Trying to decide whether i go Allen or Hurts as VC. Hurts has a better matchup but Allen should be a super safe 50. Given my captain option is a WR (Kupp) i reckon i should probably go with the safe option as VC but i really like Hurts' upside :huh:

The scheduling this week is far from favourable! I have this feeling that if i have to rely on Kupp as captain, he will have a rare poor game.

Ended up with Allen as VC and took his 53. 392 with just Sutton & Barkley to come. My WRs were crap this week with a high of 28 from Kupp. Swift and Waller did practically nothing.

Oh well, i think this will be a low scoring round given that apart from top QBs like Lamar/Allen/Hurts there havent been many big scores.

Henry was used a bit in the passing game which bodes well for his scoring moving forward. Ill take the 45 happily but at one stage it looked like he was on track to eclipse 60.

Pierce, Hall, Wilson, Mariota scored reasonably well on my bench, hoping to get some cash generation from them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've done Jefferson BE76 to Waddle with 6m in the bank.
Had 3 week 7 byes anyway with him.
Bold move! I love Waddle but im not sure if he is much of an upgrade from JJ. Fair enough to swing the trade if it helps with bye planning though

With Michael Thomas, Swift & A.St.Brown out i have had to make a few trades. I ended up deciding against upgrading to Diggs and instead am doing Swift > Chubb and Michael Thomas > McKenzie. G.Wilson comes onto my field for A.St.Brown who i hope is back next round, although i am slightly worried about that given they have a bye in the round following so he may be rested, even if he overcomes his injury. Thats a 'future' problem though.

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 11.15.02 am.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back