NFL NFL RDT 2022/23 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

540 with a half left from Kelce. Im annoyed at myself for falling asleep prior to the first (Sunday) games of the round. I wanted to field Hall over Herbert but only if Monty was back and i thought id stay awake to see the final teams. In the end, i woke up about 45 minutes after the start of the Chicago game and Herbert was locked on my field. Other than that stuffup ive had a decent round. Happy to have traded Waller > Kelce

540 with a half left from Kelce. Im annoyed at myself for falling asleep prior to the first (Sunday) games of the round. I wanted to field Hall over Herbert but only if Monty was back and i thought id stay awake to see the final teams. In the end, i woke up about 45 minutes after the start of the Chicago game and Herbert was locked on my field. Other than that stuffup ive had a decent round. Happy to have traded Waller > Kelce
Strange ruling that Waller was listed as DNP? He definitely plated the first 6 snaps

Strange ruling that Waller was listed as DNP? He definitely plated the first 6 snaps
I thought the rule was if you play snaps but arent targeted you can still get a DNP status. Same for RBs that dont get a carry or a target. Im not 100% certain about that though.

Ive changed my trades to get Chubb in. Herbert & D.Smith to Chubb & Dyami Brown. If Jonathan Taylor is out i will cop a 0 given Pearce and Henry have the bye. I will consider using my trade boost to get in CMC at that point but im not sure if burning a trade boost to avoid a 0 is the best move long term.

379. Had a massive shocker. Shouldve gone for Tyreek Hill which was the original plan but went Chubb instead and copped a 0 due to Olave and A.St-B out because i brought in Dyami Brown as i needed a super cheap WR to get the cash for Chubb. Hopefully long term, getting Chubb pays dividends.

Seeing that i was having a s**t round, i went for the hail mary and gave Hurts the captaincy even though my VC Allen scored 52. Oops!

Next round ill probably trade Hurts to Mahomes to avoid a 0 in the QB department. That, and i may dump Sutton for someone. Denver are looking terrible!

Hopefully bounce back next round but it will be tough with Allen, JJ & Kupp out.

Think I’ve finally worked this game out.
Got 557 to rank 94th in the week.
Up to 759 now

Too many blue dots this week.
3 bills a ram and 2 eagles (and the dst as well)

Looks like I’m dead in eliminator straight away

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im stumped this week. Im pretty sure Hurts will be traded out (given i have Allen too) and D.Adams in. However, i dont know which QB i should go to. Mahomes is the obvious choice but im starting to come around to someone like Lawrence or even Carr given he has had the bye. Then, i think im set on trading JJ as i need to trade to avoid a donut given i also have Kupp and D.Brown(oops!).

I am looking at potentially trading Tyreek in as well. If i go a cheaper QB than Mahomes, i can get both Tyreek and Davante :huh:

My best pick all year was Walker III from Seattle
But need to find a replacement for Hall now

Bounced back with a good round. 614 total. Adams' 1 point and Smith's 9 were my only single figure scores and i got my VC right with Henry. D.Hopkins, McCaffrey, Tua & Henry were all awesome (55+). Getting Chubb's 49 was a nice way to end the round!

Hopefully I'll make back some of the ground i lost in the last 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back