NFL NFL RDT 2022/23 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Think im set on Barkley > Kamara & York > Joseph

Only 8 trades remain but im thinking Olave/ASB > Jefferson/T.Hill & Pitts > Andrews to complete my team. If i get lucky injury wise i might trade Tua to someone when Miami have their bye. Fairly happy with my team. Ekeler is one id love to have but i dont think it is feasible to get everyone you want!

After this round, 13 out of 24 will have had their bye, and on my field only Tua, Kamara, Hopkins, Olave, Pitts & Bal/Jacksonville will have a bye upcoming.

Screen Shot 2022-11-02 at 3.20.16 pm.png

Kupp on IR
Needs to be traded out.
Kupp out for V.Jefferson and Foreman to Ekeler are my trades. I can then get Andrews for Pitts as my last upgrade. Ill only have 2 or 3 trades left for the end of the season but that should be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

488, have dropped quite a bit over the last 2-3 rounds. Picking up Andrews turned to s**t and Chubb has been poor recently too. Using my last 2 trades to upgrade Ekeler to Jacobs and i am able to do that by dropping Van Jefferson to Cole (on my bench). Sitting around 350 overall now

EDIT: Or can go Etienne to Barkley and keep Chubb as injury insurance on my RB bench. Might do that actually.

From memory it’s around mid August, so a couple weeks away yet
I contacted them to make sure it was coming back and they responded saying that it is, in the next couple weeks. Judging also by the date this thread was started, it will likely be middle of August again.

As the Preseason rolls on and this game should open in the next week or so i think its time that i share my locked in starters/rookies/other selections

'Locked in'
QB = L.Jackson, Young
RB = Akers, Robinson
WR =JJ, Chase, Ridley
TE = Waller
K = Moody
DEF/ST = San Fran

Rookies im considering (In addition to Young)
QB = Stroud/Richardson
RB = Gibbs, K.Miller, Charbonnet, Johnson
WR = JSN, Flowers, Addison, Johnston, Mingo
TE = Kincaid, Mayer

Others under consideration

QB = Allen, Mahomes, Rodgers, Pickett
RB = Pollard, Mattison, Stevenson
WR = Kupp, ASB, Wilson, Olave, AJ Brown, S.Moore, Pickens
TE = Kelce, TJ Hockenson, Gesicki
K = Zuerlein
DEF/ST = Miami, Detroit

Remove this Banner Ad