NFL Season 2021/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Twitter stat (can't confirm if true)
26 of 28 Super Bowls since 1994 have not featured a touchback on the opening kickoff.

Twitter stat (can't confirm if true)
26 of 28 Super Bowls since 1994 have not featured a touchback on the opening kickoff.
Yup it’s true, although the usual odds have dropped big time as to what they usually are

The first quarter under of 10 has an insane strike rate too I’ve been reading

Although can only see it at 9.5 everywhere

Must of been smashed

dark chance but if its a low scoring game McPherson to win MVP @ $126 not a bad bet. Probably looking to require 3+ field goals from 60 yards or more out.

Dead set left 10,000 zeros off - kickers are basically as highly rated as convicts in the states - would never happen

Yup it’s true, although the usual odds have dropped big time as to what they usually are

The first quarter under of 10 has an insane strike rate too I’ve been reading

Although can only see it at 9.5 everywhere

Must of been smashed
Nice, i was trying hard to find this touchback market but can't find it on any books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Superbowl Parlay

Rams -3.5
Higgins 80+ Receiving Yards
Odell Beckham 80+ Receiving Yards

@ 13

The chemistry between Beckham and Stafford has increased since the Rams have picked up Beckham mid-season.Read somewhere that has been the target 19 times in the last 2 games. I also think more attention will be put on Cooper Kupp, which should allow Beckham to play more freely.

Bengals will throw the kitchen sink at case and like the Beckham bet, less attention will be on Higgins- with it mostly being focused on Chase. You can get Higgins as a straight up $2.40 bet to get 80+ receiving yards- which he has covered 6 off last 9 games. Rams secondary isn't as good- with an old 37 year signed during the playoffs, Eric Weddle.

If 1 bet fails- I get a return of my money.

LETS GOOOOOO!!!

My SGM's for the game

Rams h2h
Kupp ATTS
Over 13.5 4th Q
Stafford Over 281.5
$7.5

Rams h2h
Stafford Over 200
Over 13.5 4th Q
$3.50

Rams
Stafford over 200
Beckham over 63.5
$3.50

Rams
Stafford Over 200
Kupp ATTS
Mixon ATTS

on sb bet return if one leg fails

gl gl everyone

Duration of the anthem?

Ive never heard of Mickey Guyton before. Current line with Sportsbet is Under 100.5 or Over 100.5 seconds. Based on the numbers below, surely going overs is the play here?
View attachment 1327459
The reason the line is so low is that the last time she sung the anthem for a public event (which was some political thing in Washington DC) it only took 86 seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back