NFL Season 2021/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Steelers sure know how to protect a lead at home..
Leading by 14+ points going into the 4th Qtr they are 214-0 - 2 draws.

Doesn't get much better

Bookies have finally responded to the Titans fantastic start to the season, in to $13 for superbowl. They have now beaten Rams, Chiefs and Bills, all shorter than them in the betting.

Sunday Night football

Kansas City Chiefs -6.5 line
Darren Waller to Score a TD
Mahomes Over 287.5 passing yards

@14 (bet refunded if 1 leg fails)

Shut down Derek Carr, and turnovers may a result here. Chiefs see this game as a game to get some stability back in their season. Also think the off-field issues for the Raiders starting to catch up with them.

NFL Monday Rams v 49ers

Same Game Multi:

Rams -3.5 line
Kittle Anytime TD
Darrell Henderson Anytime TD

@ 10.25 (bets refunded if 1 leg fails)

Rams add Odell Beckham Jr here and Im not sure if 49ers defence is good enough to stop the Rams 2nd unit here.

Henderson scored 7 TD's in 8 games.

Kittle is the kind of tight end that may cause the Rams a bit of trouble. He did 109 yards last week and managed a TD.

Honestly one of the greatest games I've ever seen.
I think it’s number one for me and I’ve been following it for many years. The Rams Chiefs game in Mexico was a belter of a spectacle too but considering this was for a spot in the AFCCG I have to put this on top

Throw in the dart with a YOLO bet for the NFC and AFC championship games tomorrow.

49ers v Rams
Jimmy Garoppolo 300+ Passing Yards- he did it the last time these two met. Done it 5 times from 17 matches this season.

Bengals v Chiefs
Tee Higgins 110+ Receiving Yards- already done it 4 from 16 matches this season. But as we saw last week, with more focus on Ja'marr Chase.

Odds: 33.75

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much does home city advantage really make much of a difference. I would think if you can beat KC at home it doesn’t matter where you play..

I think it’s a real genuine 50/50. At the price Cincci are a good play. Even with a head start
From what I can gather there actually aren’t a heap of Rams fans in LA… Don’t be surprised to see the crowd close to 50/50 more than your typical home field advantage in terms of crowd population. Today’s game in LA for example, Stafford was having to use the silent count on snaps because the noise was so loud in the stadium (Full of 9ers fans)

View attachment 1327134

Orange is surely value if the Bengals get up?

If the above report is true, Gatorade colour is not linked to team colours - Gatorade provides up to 3 different colours to the sideline and its then random/basically up to the players which colour gets poured on the coach.

If it was related to team colour you'd think red would have been it last year given Bucs and Chiefs are both primarily red, but it was blue

If the above report is true, Gatorade colour is not linked to team colours - Gatorade provides up to 3 different colours to the sideline and its then random/basically up to the players which colour gets poured on the coach.

If it was related to team colour you'd think red would have been it last year given Bucs and Chiefs are both primarily red, but it was blue
Correct. No correlation between team colours and Gatorade colour. Gets talked about each year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back