NFL NFL Stadiums Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Against the players wishes, the Lions have gone to synthetic turf.

Also of note, the new black outline on the logo suggests Lions adding black again to their rumored uniform change.

1 of 2 stadiums in the league I can tolerate being turf.

Ford Field is one of the stadiums that will be used in the USFL, so we'll get to see it soon.

Also, Ford Field will be one of the stadiums used for the World Cup, so with Fifa stipulating grass only fields, this will all be ripped up and then reinstalled after the WC
Vintage GG.
Wrong again

Rule 22.7
Matches may be played on natural or artificial surfaces, or on an integrated combination of artificial and natural materials (hybrid system). Where artificial surfaces are used, the surface must meet the requirements of the FIFA Quality Programme for Football Turf or the International Match Standard, unless special dispensation is given by FIFA. In this case, the visiting team is entitled to have two practice sessions before the match, if requested.

And then there's the Broncos owners who spend $400k to install new grass just for the final 2 games of a season in which they have one of the worst records in the league

heroes

Who else would own them, the city? I don't know about it enough.
I think you'd find that the majority of stadiums are owned by the city/county that they are in, and are run jointly with the teams

Its really only the stadiums like SoFi where the owner paid for the whole thing that the owner actually owns the stadium their team plays in

Proof slit film is the worst

If you know how to read statistical graphs, you'd see that the only statically significant results are that slit film is worse than everything for all kinds of lower body injuries and that Bermuda Grass is better for lower limb injuries (but that doesn't necessarily hold true for other types of grass)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cblrhrfvuyqbhy3hjmzy.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back