Sport NFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SlingshotFooty feel free to try and convince me to trust the Chiefs this year after I backed them two years in a row to get the AFC CG at least :p

We have only won one playoff game since Montana was our qb. This team does know how to win though and I'm pretty confident we'll win the division again. We have the NFC east and AFC east as our out of division games. Stacks up well not having to play the NFC south in regards to a possible wild card. Broncos and Chargers are a mess and the ChOakland only have Carr...if he goes down again we should take the division again. I expect the Pats and Steelers to be worse so there is a good chance we can. We've won 11 division games in a row as well so this team can win big games on the road (at least during the regular season). I expect us to have a first round bye. So just winning one gets us to the AFC CG. Derrick Johnson getting hurt late last year killed us...we have to hope the linebackers stay healthy, but we have one of the best secondaries in the NFL with Peters, Berry, Sorenson (I'm a lot more impressed than most with Sorenson) etc.

Seattle Seahawks! Hopped on the bandwagon, without realising it was a bandwagon. The double S like Sydney Swans, the great defence like the swans, the never give up mentality like the swans (especially in the 05/06 seasons for Sydney). Penchant for developing undrafted dudes, like Sydney and it's Rookies. Russel Wilson's play & Marshawn Lynch (when i started). Pete Carrol's coaching style. I'm heading to the US in November and will be seeing Seahawks V Falcons on MOnday ngiht foobal at Centurylink. Can't wait! P.s. Don't identify as a "12".

Dayam son. Low Blow.

We haven't been to the superbowl since Jan 11, 1970!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back