NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with you to an extent - The DIV 1 games that I saw with the top 4 sides were a class above
Didnt see a lot of the bottom 4 sides but I did see games with Hurstbridge & Whittlesea and neither of them were better than top DIV 2 sides
Based on your logic do you think Northcote Park goes straight back to DIV 1?
No I don’t think Northcote come back up. People are saying Banyule can play finals which is what I don’t agree with. Second last for mine, Whittlesea relegated

Lot of optimism for North Heidelberg. Can't see them playing in Grand Final for mine.
Its Heidelberg then daylight.
Macleod , Greensborough, west preston all around the same ( anywhere between 4 - 8)
Whittlesea or Banyule to get relegated

Lot of optimism for North Heidelberg. Can't see them playing in Grand Final for mine.
Macleod , Greensborough, west preston all around the same ( anywhere between 4 - 8)
Finals showed Heidelberg and Bundoora were very evenly matched. So it's not daylight. Plus Minogue is a massive loss for Heidelberg.
I agree they are the best team in it.

Banyule were probably similar to Whittlesea last year. Whittlesea have lost players and barely recruited.
Banyule have recruited almost 10 players. Only problem now for them will be their points. Whittlesea paying $1.03 to go down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back