NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, im not sure why he came and and said at all! Yes there is a couple that have left and then there is a few more that will play alot of vfl football and not much at West, if at all. Strange! We have also lost a big chunk of our reserves players, so depth may be an issue. But will still be a pretty strong 22 each week!

Patty K staying? Heavily rumoured that he’s heading to a Doncaster club.

Amazing how entire premiership team resigns in one article then 2 weeks later 2 confirmed not there with possibility a few more not available

I think WPL said they have ALMOST signed every premiership player (see article below). Still work in progress I guess. That included the bloke that went to Lalor who was signed for 2019. So they would have counted him as being signed!

There are blokes from many clubs currently training at VFL clubs. The likelihood of most playing regular VFL footy is low so I'm tipping you'll see a fair bit of them in the NFNL.

The reserves blokes that have left were not senior players and I reckon there were 6-8 quality seniors players that didn't play in the premiership that will be available.

Very even comp again next year with no stand out team.

587662_99124fb164448077144465f80f4344da.png

Patty K staying? Heavily rumoured that he’s heading to a Doncaster club.

Is this the same thread that had both Saad and Karnezis 100% at Tullamarine on the eve of the finals?!

I hear Karnezis may have hung up the boots. Definitely won't play footy anywhere else. At best may make a cameo somewhere for a game or two....at the right price!

Those boom recruits look like they will be very much required at the Kennel with Tardio x 2, Hunt and Baddeley-Kelly on the move.

Is this the same thread that had both Saad and Karnezis 100% at Tullamarine on the eve of the finals?!

I hear Karnezis may have hung up the boots. Definitely won't play footy anywhere else. At best may make a cameo somewhere for a game or two....at the right price!
saad will be at Airport West

Yeh but played in a s**t team. You would think he would be a very good player in the best team in the comp, with better delivery and alot more entries! But ill believe it when i see it!
what would you know he got more behinds then anybody in the comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No they will clear him eventually. Why would they want a player there that doesn’t want to be there anyway?
I totally agree with you about having a player there that doesn't want to be there, you wouldn't do it. It was more a question to see if Macleod would stick their heels in and say he's not playing anywhere in 2019, as would be their right. I assume some considerable folded stuff will make it's way to De Winton.

Been a few days since I visited this page. Lots of new information regarding Macleod being mentioned here. Maybe I should pop my head into pre-season and see what is going on !

Roosterlife - in case you have dementia, Macleod are not the best team in the comp.
"You would think he would be a very good player in the best team in the comp" - that was your comment regarding Cloke

How’s Saady going at Airport West div3eye? What a load of rubbish. He’ll play at WPL again next year and hasn’t even spoken to Airport West! Either really bad mail or just stirring the pot.

if he is playing at West why meet with East Doncaster in the last week or so?

I totally agree with you about having a player there that doesn't want to be there, you wouldn't do it. It was more a question to see if Macleod would stick their heels in and say he's not playing anywhere in 2019, as would be their right. I assume some considerable folded stuff will make it's way to De Winton.

Be surprised if they don't clear him, senior players support the decision to let him go so you'd think they'd find a way to get it done.

Be surprised if they don't clear him, senior players support the decision to let him go so you'd think they'd find a way to get it done.

I personally think they will grant his wish and transfer request will be relodged 1st Feb. Been a great servant of the club and he has ambitions to coach (from what I'm hearing). He is being offered much more at DC than what Macleod are prepared to pay him, good luck to him.

if he is playing at West why meet with East Doncaster in the last week or so?

The comment was in response to him playing at Airport West...who he hasn’t even spoken to. He’s entitled to talk to a club that makes contact with him (East Doncaster) but he’s playing at WPL.

Been a few days since I visited this page. Lots of new information regarding Macleod being mentioned here. Maybe I should pop my head into pre-season and see what is going on !

Roosterlife - in case you have dementia, Macleod are not the best team in the comp.
"You would think he would be a very good player in the best team in the comp" - that was your comment regarding Cloke
Haven’t Macleod finished on top the last 3 years in a row? I’d say there the best team in the comp, they just can’t handle Grand Finals!

Last edited:
I personally think they will grant his wish and transfer request will be relodged 1st Feb. Been a great servant of the club and he has ambitions to coach (from what I'm hearing). He is being offered much more at DC than what Macleod are prepared to pay him, good luck to him.
Hobbs to follow him up there?

Im hearing that he will stay at Macleod for this year. They have only lost 2 players and picked up a couple of ruckman ( dont know names but 1 from Banyule ). Hobbs staying as well and Lynchy has been training so hasnt retired. Ned Mckeown doing well on rehab. Cant confirm Cloke rumours at this stage .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back