NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair pickup!!

Has Heidelberg announced Jarrod Blair yet?
They haven't announced a single thing on their social pages, least active club in Div 1 with Lower by the looks of it. Few senior departures at Waringal, could be a long year. Div 1 is going to be very competitive next season

They haven't announced a single thing on their social pages, least active club in Div 1 with Lower by the looks of it. Few senior departures at Waringal, could be a long year. Div 1 is going to be very competitive next season
Didn’t think it was compulsory to be active on the social pages!

Long year? Unlikely. Plenty happening at tigerland

Didn’t think it was compulsory to be active on the social pages!

Long year? Unlikely. Plenty happening at tigerland
It doesn't need to be on the socials, you are right there.
I work with a player from HFC who continually laments the lack of numbers from non under 19 players and zero recruits at training.

You seem infatuated with the points at North, Rooster. how about we worry about that & you can focus on WPL old boy.
Thanks for the advise
You seem infatuated with the points at North, Rooster. how about we worry about that & you can focus on WPL old boy.
Thanks for the advise. But this is a forum to discuss things and if youd have taken any notice ive spoken about West, north, bundoora, hurstbridge, macleod. So if if we cant talk about other clubs including our own, what the point? Im not gona back away from anything i said about North at all, i think a few of these players either wont play or they cant fit them in. All im saying!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://outline.com/yZvD76

Northcote Park quoted as pulling in $200k from pokies. That’s a big hole to fill

Well no other club in D1 relies on Pokie revenue, so in my opinion, that puts them back on a level playing field with everyone else. I'm sure they will have other strategies in place with sponsorship, but in reality, they need to increase their membership base. It's alarming when you play at Bill Lawry and the visiting supporters outnumber the home supporters

Well no other club in D1 relies on Pokie revenue, so in my opinion, that puts them back on a level playing field with everyone else. I'm sure they will have other strategies in place with sponsorship, but in reality, they need to increase their membership base. It's alarming when you play at Bill Lawry and the visiting supporters outnumber the home supporters
They have struggled to draw a crowd in the past couple of years, back in the 90s they had a larger following but that grandstand has never been full. Back in the 90s when Bundoora/Northcote Park had a massive rivalry people will go just to see Joey/ Matty Amad and Robbo and Shaft go at it. Only time you would see a large crowd!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Amazing how entire premiership team resigns in one article then 2 weeks later 2 confirmed not there with possibility a few more not available

Amazing how entire premiership team resigns in one article then 2 weeks later 2 confirmed not there with possibility a few more not available
I agree with you, im not sure why he came and and said at all! Yes there is a couple that have left and then there is a few more that will play alot of vfl football and not much at West, if at all. Strange! We have also lost a big chunk of our reserves players, so depth may be an issue. But will still be a pretty strong 22 each week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back