NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry been away celebrating another flag! From what I can read and catching up on a lot and mind you still very early on the pre season!

Greensborough- Not much movement aprt from Mloyneax out. Dont really need to go crazy, were dominant all year. Just tweak a few things!
West Preston- No talk at all of ins and out at this stage- again they dont need to as teams need to catch them- They get to the finals and they are the team to beat!
North Heidelberg- A bit of a worry a couple of young stars are leaving and there older ones are at the back end of there careers with Harvey not playing all year. But a very good coach will help!
Montmorency- Young side last year and with a couple of inclusions possibly could be a big smoky for top 3 and you never know from there!
Heidelberg- If its true about those outs, that leaves a big hole in there side. They normally replace with quality, but time will tell!
Macleod- Seems as though they have the piece they were after a few years ago in a ruckmen, but how many will leave?
Northcote Park- Close gone is a massive loss for them. Heard a few more will follow, but again just rumours. Quality coach hopefully attracts some quality players!
Hurtsbridge- Not much talk out of them. Have some very good young players, but some ageing players aswell that are coming to an end. Need some more top end players to threaten for finals in my opinion!
Bundoora- Seems as though they are back on track with most of there list signing and posting some quality recruits. But again have some ageing stars and will need to improve a hell of alot to make finals!
Whittlesea- I really hope they have gone out and tried to get some quality in. From what i saw grand final day it will be a short stay up if they come to Div 1 with that list.

As i said its still so bloody early and there will be numerous changes in and out from most clubs. Wil be good to see what quality clubs gain and lose!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They finally get their ruckman. 3 GF's too late.
Haha agree. Think the years of talk Macleod don’t pay big dollars may be over. Big figures being bandied about for recruits and current players. Hopefully the rumours of Flynn trying to oust Lowers coach aren’t true but my spies are rarely wrong. Poor form

Haha agree. Think the years of talk Macleod don’t pay big dollars may be over. Big figures being bandied about for recruits and current players. Hopefully the rumours of Flynn trying to oust Lowers coach aren’t true but my spies are rarely wrong. Poor form
Who are they throwing money at apart from Flynn? Surely they aren’t giving players pay rises after this year to keep them? Especially when the cap goes down $20k

I see Nick Meese has retired from Willy.Article says hes gunna play on locally.Would of thought hed be straight back to West which would be great for them.However im sure he will be offered big money elsewhere also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back