NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

He won’t be back
Wouldn’t be a bad thing for Bundoora I’d say if he didn’t go back. Has been an absolute superstar, but was beaten badly a few times last year and his body isn’t what it used to be. Pu that money into keeping there good kids and go out and get what they need. Not the end of the world If he didn’t go back!

Rumours of clubs offering 2 year (18 month) deals only, so wont be releasing players back to original clubs at end of season 2021.

Essentially saying if you want to play in 2020, your with us in 2021.

Massive issue for NFNL if true

Rumours of clubs offering 2 year (18 month) deals only, so wont be releasing players back to original clubs at end of season 2021.

Essentially saying if you want to play in 2020, your with us in 2021.

Massive issue for NFNL if true
I understand why clubs would do that, because by picking up players now from other leagues you are screwing your already exhausting list and you may have a walk out if players don’t get a game now. I believe NFNL and AFL VIC will not be allowing this, they are sorting out permits and players have to go back to there original club.

Have these other leagues or the government confirmed that if they play that canteens, bars, rooms , functions, meals, and unlimited crowds will all be permitted?

Have these other leagues or the government confirmed that if they play that canteens, bars, rooms , functions, meals, and unlimited crowds will all be permitted?

Change rooms will be open from June 21st.

Crowds outside won’t be an issue

I don’t think has been official word on serving food alcohol, but there is precedent for football clubs to follow the resteraunt/cafe guidelines.

Community centres with a kitchen have to follow those guidelines.

I’d say Saturday night functions would fall under nightclubs so that’s a no go.

If you organised a game day function you would have to follow the restaurant guidelines

I believe all comps have been told if they get up and running they would like them to set a no transfers in and out policy. MPNFL have already implemented it.
EDFL is not as confident as first thought in getting up and running, a lot of clubs are having second thoughts and have every right to pull the pin. Is there any point if there is 4-5 teams per Divison?

I believe all comps have been told if they get up and running they would like them to set a no transfers in and out policy. MPNFL have already implemented it.
EDFL is not as confident as first thought in getting up and running, a lot of clubs are having second thoughts and have every right to pull the pin. Is there any point if there is 4-5 teams per Divison?
I’m sure airport west would love it to get up. Donaldson and mcaffer on the way there, with Matt Dennis to east keilor div 2 edfl is looking like a target comp for nfnl players

Premiership cups and flags in the trophy cabinet?
A gimmick flag? It’s risky though, bringing in players for 9 games. Pissing off players you already have, who now miss out on a game. What happens when these recruits go back to there original club and players who are pissed off also leave? Your club is left is a bad position for 2021

A gimmick flag? It’s risky though, bringing in players for 9 games. Pissing off players you already have, who now miss out on a game. What happens when these recruits go back to there original club and players who are pissed off also leave? Your club is left is a bad position for 2021
No idea but it may be a “gimmick” flag to you but obviously it’s more than that to the players and clubs that are pushing on. In years to come nobody will care if it’s a “gimmick” It will just be a premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure airport west would love it to get up. Donaldson and mcaffer on the way there, with Matt Dennis to east keilor div 2 edfl is looking like a target comp for nfnl players
All playing for nothing apparently. Can you believe it?? Risk of injury, being punched in the head by some f###wit playing Div2 for no payments who can’t keep up. Being abused by some coward in the far pocket. Good luck to these guys..

All playing for nothing apparently. Can you believe it?? Risk of injury, being punched in the head by some f###wit playing Div2 for no payments who can’t keep up. Being abused by some coward in the far pocket. Good luck to these guys..

There is literally 1000's of blokes who do this every week, called the reserves. Play for no money, and face the same risks as a senior player......some blokes on here selling short the love of the game most players genuinely have.

NFNL looking to have had their decision vindicated now.

Hearing a div2 club that has been training have had a member of the club return a positive test

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have no issues with cancelling a season but the decision was made to early

Let’s pretend as we sit now the NFNL was still deciding and on back of the information/decisions made by the government yesterday they’ve cancelled the season tomorrow then IMO they made the right call and gave the season a chance

But they never attempted to get the season going nor had the ambition to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back