NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Northcote Park seem to be going backwards in a hurry. They really struggled when either Close or Starsevich didn’t play. Now both are gone, along with Le Fanu. Yes they got Myers. But there reserves were one of the worst going around, no U19s. Alarm bells!!

Northcote Park seem to be going backwards in a hurry. They really struggled when either Close or Starsevich didn’t play. Now both are gone, along with Le Fanu. Yes they got Myers. But there reserves were one of the worst going around, no U19s. Alarm bells!!
Actually think they will be ok depending on injuries, plenty of ins depends on how much quality though. The 2s yep probably a struggle.

The 2019 annual report has been on the NFL website for a few weeks. If anyone has a copy of the 2016 annual report on their computer, can you message me and I will pass on my email address.

Very good player, will be at Coburg VFL and Bundoora as second club. With so many St Mary’s youngsters joining will be interesting to see how they can handle the points. Davies will be 4
Ok fair enough. Bundoora have picked up St.Marys players? Will any of them actually play seniors?

Has there been any talk of the NFL holding a rep game or something along the like to fundraise for the bushfire victims? I can vaguely recall them doing something for black Saturday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shane Biggs joins the ever growing list of outs of the Kennel?
For what you get very replaceable, fitted in well at club but need to be realistic for your return as did not feature in club B & F top 12. Was unfit for most of year that will impact into 2020.

Last edited:
Another pub rumour - Montys ever growing list has picked up Fasolos brother? I do not know much about him but was told he played in WA and was in the US for past few years trying to be a kicker?

Another pub rumour - Montys ever growing list has picked up Fasolos brother? I do not know much about him but was told he played in WA and was in the US for past few years trying to be a kicker?
Can confirm this is true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back