NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re ever he played last, I heard.
Would of been nice to see him against the best ruckman in the league from Bundoora,
I love Matty Dennis but Matty would struggle with Big Stewie. The bloke moves like Grundy, Crashes packs like a wrecking ball and has hands like a vice and kicks better than Winx 100 from home. No wonder North want him back at the Kennel but Big Stewie is home at the Parkers
in a row.

I love Matty Dennis but Matty would struggle with Big Stewie. The bloke moves like Grundy, Crashes packs like a wrecking ball and has hands like a vice and kicks better than Winx 100 from home. No wonder North want him back at the Kennel but Big Stewie is home at the Parkers
in a row.
Gee I must have missed him winning his three brownlows...

Gilmore the best ruckman in the comp

in a row.
I’m pretty sure Matty Dennis would be ok against him, no one has come close to be able to go around the ground with Dennis, players like an extra mid. And Stewart plays in a s**t comp apart from a couple sides. Not saying he’s not a good players, he is a star, but doesn’t play against much quality. Agree Gilmore is a better tap ruckman than Dennis

Last edited:
Gee I must have missed him winning his three brownlows...

Gilmore the best ruckman in the comp
LOL seriously he can play and fit as anyone I've seen play the game.

I haven't seen alot of Divy 1 footy over the last two years but the way Matty moved around the ground he left alot of ruckman behind.

I've have to get down and watch this ruckman Gilmore. Heidelberg???

I’m pretty sure Matty Dennis would be ok against him, no one has come close to be able to go around the ground with Dennis, players like an extra mid. And Stewart plays in a s**t comp apart from a couple sides. Not saying he’s not a good players, he is a star, but doesn’t play against much quality. Agree Gilmore is a better tap ruckman than Dennis
LOL and the northern league is fully stacked with talent. PLEASE!!!!!

Can anyone see this season being cancelled?

Literally anyone from any one gets sick and that’ll be curtains for that side. The side they player the week before will be in quarantine.

Let’s hope they someone stop it but doesn’t look hopefull for footy season

Literally anyone from any one gets sick and that’ll be curtains for that side. The side they player the week before will be in quarantine.

You'd think someone in local footy circles could start talking up about it and letting us know what their plans are to deal with this

I know a few clubs have put out basic information to players - I'm loosely involved with 2 clubs (1 NFNL) and there has been a message to players and members in regards to protocols when if you've travelled/feeling unwell/had a potential exposure etc...

Might give a few players a chance for a week off training to self isolate :'-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know a few clubs have put out basic information to players - I'm loosely involved with 2 clubs (1 NFNL) and there has been a message to players and members in regards to protocols when if you've travelled/feeling unwell/had a potential exposure etc...

Might give a few players a chance for a week off training to self isolate :'-)
I reckon there could be a chance the season gets delayed if this problem gets bigger or the AFL delays the season

I hate to say it, I don’t think we will be starting round 1. Even though I believe this is one of the biggest overactions I’ve seen.

Premiership winning ruckman with NP Ollie McKewan back to the Cougars after stints in Country footy, notably Albury recently. Couldn't crack into the team consistently.

Everyone can always be fitter. Though I doubt he would be playing the same role back at Macleod
Youd hope he would get fitter , from my contacts at he was at times embarrassing especially early games with the $$ paid and performances on the park. But good on him for being able to get that sort of $$$$ .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back