NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe the premiers are done every year. Regardless they just pay players cash? How can you possibly trace it
Nah premiers aren't done every year. They pick a team or 2 at random from each comp and order them every year. It was Bundoora 2 years ago. I doubt anyone will get caught. Youd have to be pretty silly

Yeh true. but in saying that, they were on there knees 2 years ago with a massive exodus and money issues. Only way they survived was employing a coach for his money and not his coaching. You'd hope they would be ok, but its a risk
So he took a side from 2nd last to 2nd on the table, added a couple of big recruits in Lloyd and Sheppard, worked hard to secure getting in talented kids to play senior footy, surrounded himself with knowledgeable assistant coaches; brought a team/club first mentally which Bundoora was Built on and has brought a couple of sponsors in to the club.

yet he can’t coach…. 🧐👍🏼

Massive holes to fill with chb and chf now gone. Huge losses
Bundoora and North Heidleberg fighting for that flag you'd think with obviously Bundoora out in front... West Preston are kind of an unknown now, lost 2 genuine guns, their spine and core.

Bundoora and North Heidleberg fighting for that flag you'd think with obviously Bundoora out in front... West Preston are kind of an unknown now, lost 2 genuine guns, their spine and core.
I can understand you saying bundy but north what’s your reasons for them?

So he took a side from 2nd last to 2nd on the table, added a couple of big recruits in Lloyd and Sheppard, worked hard to secure getting in talented kids to play senior footy, surrounded himself with knowledgeable assistant coaches; brought a team/club first mentally which Bundoora was Built on and has brought a couple of sponsors in to the club.

yet he can’t coach…. 🧐👍🏼
Not sure he actually said that he cant coach or he even thought that.
I may be wrong, but I thought he Was saying whoever appointed him, didnt do it based on his coaching ability, but to try and get them out of s**t first and foremost.

Either way they are going all out to win a flag in the next year or 2. What it means after that, who knows

Not sure he actually said that he cant coach or he even thought that.
I may be wrong, but I thought he Was saying whoever appointed him, didnt do it based on his coaching ability, but to try and get them out of sh*t first and foremost.

Either way they are going all out to win a flag in the next year or 2. What it means after that, who knows

direct quote was “Only way they survived was employing a coach for his money and not his coaching” Pretty sure in all languages that is implying he can’t coach….

In regards to going all out for the next couple of years, majority of the senior list from last year were under the age of 23. From afar seem to be they have built a core of young talented players and are adding pieces of need a long the way. I actually think its the way to build a list not the other way around

direct quote was “Only way they survived was employing a coach for his money and not his coaching” Pretty sure in all languages that is implying he can’t coach….

In regards to going all out for the next couple of years, majority of the senior list from last year were under the age of 23. From afar seem to be they have built a core of young talented players and are adding pieces of need a long the way. I actually think its the way to build a list not the other way around
From afar or from within? Haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they have some very good players. But not sure where you are getting the majority of there list is under 23 from. Just off the of my head Lloyd, Collins, Mitchell, carlyon, shepherd, marshall, Keating (x2), proctor, young, burns (x2) , Thomas, Evan's, Dowell and add younan and zaharakis. Thats nearly there whole side They are all over 23 and alot of them 30+.

Good luck to them. They should have a good year

The last 3 players signed are all senior players not to mrlention through in baddley Kelly also. So 4 starters to a side who was 5th. Pretty decent.
Also 3/4 players returning being members of 2019 PF side, lost nobody of note & will have good depth. Plenty of players still out there in the mix with North, they will be thereabouts.

North we’re a little off the boil when injuries hit.

Bundoora and Monty for me west Preston unknown still early days if they sign anyone
Also 3/4 players returning being members of 2019 PF side, lost nobody of note & will have good depth. Plenty of players still out there in the mix with North, they will be thereabouts.
Maybe so when Harvey was unavailable and hogan was on the sidelines because he he couldn’t keep his hands by his side they looked like a different side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back