NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows how much you really know about Thomastown mate. Peter Cooper hasn’t had anything to do with the club in an official capacity for two years except to sponsor and have a good time with his mates

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure about this mario guy but good luck to thomo they looked like they had good assistants where they option ? care taker got them playing good footy so they finished the year well .. Any ways grand final this week i reckon banyule 6 goals blackmore-more best on ground

Not sure about this mario guy but good luck to thomo they looked like they had good assistants where they option ? care taker got them playing good footy so they finished the year well .. Any ways grand final this week i reckon banyule 6 goals blackmore-more best on ground

Whittlesea by 10 points Brody Bell BOG

Caretakers always get the best or a response out of playing group. You boys seemed to click after the coach was moved on. Some assistants don’t want the full time gig 🌙🐕

Thanks for the pump up mate but you won't see me coaching Jacana next year
Sad news for the Jaguars. What are your plans for 2020. Local footy can’t lose someone with your knowledge mixed with killer instinct. You staying in EDFL or open to other comps Goona?

Caretakers always get the best or a response out of playing group. You boys seemed to click after the coach was moved on. Some assistants don’t want the full time gig 🌙🐕

Pretty sure you talking about Moona who is on here he was chasing a job in the edfl ... I’m just on looker don’t go to all the games just watch and talk to ppl around the traps

Arrogance? Stating how Mario wasn’t a good fit as coach?
Dont just read the last 2 pages Toasty, go back and read through the files. A lot more than just stating someone wasnt a good coach.

But that's yesterday's topic, team of the year should come out today. Any surprises?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bandera officially appointed via Facebook to Thomastown. Looking forward already to when those bears play our bears over at Para Rd

Bandera officially appointed via Facebook to Thomastown. Looking forward already to when those bears play our bears over at Para Rd
Will be interesting to see how they will handle the wrath of the bloke on game day. Thomo need a key forward

Anyone got any insight to the lower 19s coaching appointment? Looks like they’ve hired someone with great coaching experience
Big shoes to fill the guy who has coached them for last few years is a awesome coach and a very hard coach to coach against. Hopefully he is sticking around the club. Would be a big loss to Lower if he has walked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back